Newcastle

eljacko 72

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Chelsea Man through and through since the Days of Chopper Harris ,Peter Osgood and Bonnetti , but never had a Beef with Newcastle.They are a Good club too .

Loved Gazza of Course , but still Chelsea for me . Blue is the Colour through good times, and Bad. Remember Chelsea haven't always been where they are nor will Rangers be . So yes Mike Ashley is a Very Clevr Businessman, and has seen the potential in a Deal with The Mighty Rangers. We will be back.Soon.

Funny enough Im going to see them at Chelsea on Saturday,been there once in the late 1960s with a Toon mate,Wyn Davies,Willie Foggon,Pop Robson,Bobby Moncur all played,a great day....Loved the football they played in the Keegan era,but on Saturday Im hoping for a Chelsea win

Are you the same el jacko who's started a thread on toontastic saying you're a rangers fan with a soft spot for Newcastle . Hmmmmmmmm

Haha I saw that, do you post on there?

I was down at the game on Saturday, go to a few games in Newcastle and away sometimes. Hopefully get Adam Campbell on loan!

I don't get Newcastle. They claim to be big but when is the last time they actually won anything? They appear one of those clubs who claim to be "special" with "special fans". If the Scotland national team was a club they could well be Newcastle. The "toon army" is just fans, like any other fans. Why do they need a specific name?

Haha I saw that, do you post on there?

I was down at the game on Saturday, go to a few games in Newcastle and away sometimes. Hopefully get Adam Campbell on loan!

Was just having a look to see if they were talking about the Ashley investment at all and up popped a thread from jacko or whatever he's called. Don't think we've got many friends on there :lol: But then again why would we really ?? To be fair the majority seem to hate shitetic as much as us so FairPlay. It's football not tennis ( if that makes any sense)

Was just having a look to see if they were talking about the Ashley investment at all and up popped a thread from jacko or whatever he's called. Don't think we've got many friends on there :lol: But then again why would we really ?? To be fair the majority seem to hate shitetic as much as us so FairPlay. It's football not tennis ( if that makes any sense). Is Adam campbell any good?

I go to Tyneside quite a lot and love Newcastle city centre. I love the passion you guys have for football and the stadium is excellent.

But I do remember getting the gates shut on my face when we played you in the early 70's I think in a ICFC match.

However I do have a soft spot for your club and bought my son a strip from the club shop a few years ago.

Good luck for this season and gie'us some of your money.

:rangers:

Always quite liked Newcastle aswell to be honest. When I was younger and a wee glory-hunting bastard, I supported Newcastle for a season. Ha, Ginola, Asprilla, who could resist?

I did laugh when you got relegated though, mainly cos I think Alan Shearer is a dickhead (tu)

All in all though, a proper club. Great stadium, good supporters, good city. Can't help but be quite happy to see you guys flourishing again

Most people looking from the outside in to the Premiership are envious of the money it generates - all supported by Sky, if that disappeared (unlikely as it may sound) then there would be insolvencies galore!! That money certainly allows them to buy a far better quality of player than, say, we could ever afford but Newcastle and all but one of the clubs in that league will never be as big a club as Rangers. I don't mind Newcastle, great team to watch in the 90's and love the passion their fans have but don't like Pardew (as mentioned earlier). However, if Ashley wants to shove a few players our way on loan because theyre not in the squad of 24/25 for the Prem then I'd be happy.

I have always had a soft spot for Rangers and i was wondering what you guys think of newcastle with a possible investment coming from us to you via our owner

We have a lot in common because I also have a soft spot for Rangers..As for Newcastle, must be great having only one team in your city. As long as Rick Astley invests a significant amount and he makes a success of Rangers Merchandising then I do not mind if our team develop strong links in the future, any chance borrowing Cisse ?

:21:

I live in shields, rangers are the only team for me, but if i were to have a 2nd it would be newcastle hands down. fucking hate they mackem bastards and the webbed foot smoggies are no better. at the risk of upsetting a bear from either of those two parts, i didn't mean that :craphead:

Would welcome it. Even better might be a wider footballing partnership between the clubs with loan players going both ways and maybe a couple of friendly matches each year to widen player experience, boost funds, and to provide a showcase for fans to celebrate good attacking football. Hope Newcastle do well this year.