***The Official Rangers v Elgin City Thread***

Amac9

This will be my dads first time at Ibrox since the last time Elgin City visited.

If he makes it up the stairs to the Club Deck without collapsing in a heap, I hope the old fella gets to see a barrowload of Rangers goals.

You can get a lift up mate, usually need rangers to send you confirmation in writing but I'm sure they would let your dad on it if he struggles with the stairs.

If he is allowed to play.

Alexander

Argyriou Perry Emilson Wallace

Black Faure

Little Shiels Templeton

McCulloch

Completely agree with this. Got a feeling that Faure will play at the back instead of Perry though with McCloud in midfield with Black.

Does anybody know if Sandaza is fit? If Sandaza is fit I think he might well play and the changes to that team would be Faure at the back instead of Perry, McCulloch in midfield and Sandaza up front. Not what I would play but Ally is long term admirer of Sandaza.

If he is allowed to play.

Alexander

Argyriou Perry Emilson Wallace

Black Faure

Little Shiels Templeton

McCulloch

That's the team I'm going for as well (tu)

Wish I was part of the 47,000 bears attending tomorrow but it's not to be, hopefully get to another game this month.

Looking forward to finally seeing David 'Cooper' Templeton in a Rangers strip tomorrow! :21:

Rangers 4-0 Elgin City (McCulloch, Little(2), Templeton) :clap:

David Templeton in a rangers strip due to his age his ability and well done super ally

you have taken some flak - why ? - i havent got a f*** clue eitheir the players once on the pitch

have a duty to deliver last week they didnt.

You have taken us through as a young manager hell & back

but the bums on seats at a game v Elgin City surpassing the english champions man city

ESPN have given us great exposure and tomorrow will be another day

that our fans show by having a bigger crowd than the english champions

we are one of the biggest teams in world football and rightly so.

I reckon DCT will start on the bench - he's had a busy week travelling to/from Liverpool and then the excitment of signing. Will be great to see him start but then you can't beat brining a new signing on as a sub as that gives the place a massive lift.

It's going to be a great atmosphere today. :uk::21: