Today's SPL results

Considering the majority of our fans wanted to be out of and are glad to be out of that league there seems to be a thread on the results every weekend. It's only the third week of the season and it's already getting a bit tiresome.

Maybe it's just me, but I genuinely don't care about the SPL at all and I won't again until we are back playing in it again.

Aberdeen 0-0 St. Mirren (9,288)

Down on last season's average of 9,297 and down on last season's corresponding fixture (10/12/11 | 2-2 | 9,452)

Celtic 2-2 Hibernian (yet again they are late issuing attendance)

Last season 29/10/11 | 0-0| 48,670

Average for last season 50,904

Ross County 0-0 Kilmarnock (4,006)

Last season's average (First Division) was 2,873

St. Johnstone 0-0 Dundee United (5,014)

Up on last season's average of 4,170 and also up on last season's corresponding fixture (27/08/11 | 3-3 | 4,480)

Considering the majority of our fans wanted to be out of and are glad to be out of that league there seems to be a thread on the results every weekend. It's only the third week of the season and it's already getting a bit tiresome.

Maybe it's just me, but I genuinely don't care about the SPL at all and I won't again until we are back playing in it again.

Some on here are absolutely obsessed.

Well said mate.

I could give a monkeys either mate, just because there was 3 0-0s out of 4, that's got to be a new low. I can't remember that many goalless draws in the SPL on the same day for a long time

Well said.

The attendance posts are really boring as well.