Tim Domination For 5-10 Years?

broxi321

You'll need to be a bit more specific mate. PM me and I'll have a look, going for dinner in a few minutes but i'm on nights so I'll have a look in a while.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=237121&view=findpost&p=1060402216

Haven't read the whole thing so possible i'm picking it up wrong but seems like he's just using dynamic IPs to constantly come back.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think that our current phase of living in our enemies shadow continue for more than 2-3 years? With them in the Champions league and financial strength I can take losing 3 tainted titles to them but any more I couldn't live with. Even after we get back into the SPL they will be far stronger than us or I'm I wrong could we come back a bigger force with more financial and football power? Looking at the recent transfer activity leads me to believe we will be weaker in time to come with injuries, and f***** SFA bans never ending.

1. We are in no-ones shadow, the dark shadow is the smoke from them begining to crash and burn.

2. Champs League will not financially strengthen them --- Debt and this will be their best year. the 2 after that will mean, out at knock out stage. Weaker team as good players want a competitive league to showcase their skills; that is not the SPL.

3. We will be strong as we have no debt, Septic will still have debt but their fan base is going to reduce year, after year, after year, as we are the club that improves the interest in that League. Without us it is a 1 trick pony league.

4. We have spent well and created the foundation to build on. Who on and how much have Septic spent?

5. We have the time to build, Septic have to try and show they are a big noise without us, at home and in Europe. This will go baddly as the money reduces they still have to play SPL wages. The income from home games will drop and so will the money coming in.

All in all our being in the third division will hurt Septic more that it will hurt us. To have our revenge means stand back and watch as the whole of the SPL unravels without us. 1/3 of supporters are Rangers and they will be interested in Rangers not the SPL teams who attacked us.

Remember what We Are The People means and No Surrender applies here, as we did'nt and survived to fight another day.

Before you start neg repping the guy, maybe he's just asking a question, and looking for a bit of constructive discussion? Albeit, he may have worded it poorly.

living in our enemies shadow

Anyone who has thoughts like this is seriously lacking in the ways of the Rangers. Poorly worded or not, there is no excuse for this. We don't do "in the shadows", we are still the biggest show in town.

If we were dropped into the same league as those cunts tomorrow, we would still be in a position to compete with no need to "come back stronger" as this fuckin idiot claims. We did not transform overnight. Playing in the 3rd division does not mean we have suddenly became a 3rd division club. Don't waste your time defending the indefensible. Fuck sake doh

living in our enemies shadow

Anyone who has thoughts like this is seriously lacking in the ways of the Rangers. Poorly worded or not, there is no excuse for this. We don't do "in the shadows", we are still the biggest show in town.

If we were dropped into the same league as those cunts tomorrow, we would still be in a position to compete with no need to "come back stronger" as this fuckin idiot claims. We did not transform overnight. Playing in the 3rd division does not mean we have suddenly became a 3rd division club. Don't waste your time defending the indefensible. Fuck sake doh

Yeah sorry bud. I realised my mistake a couple of posts down though doh

we wont even be in there fucking shadow for 1 year. at the end of this season they will have one tainted spl title and the bears will have the league and scottish cups. that will show all the taigs and outsiders who really are the biggest club in scotland.

Yeah sorry bud. I realised my mistake a couple of posts down though doh

Don't apologise mate, the OP is a fenian cunt only looking for a reaction. You just let your guard down.

By fuck, they will get their reaction the next time we play the fuckers.

did they drop more points today?

ahaha they are gonna lose a one horse race if they keep it up.

:lol:

Yeah seems so, at home as well. Only reason I knew was because someone in a thread here mentioned about only one game having goals in the SPL and they were all draws. Such a shame I keep forgetting about the SPL being on ;)

Does anyone think that our current phase of living in our enemies shadow continue for more than 2-3 years? With them in the Champions league and financial strength I can take losing 3 tainted titles to them but any more I couldn't live with. Even after we get back into the SPL they will be far stronger than us or I'm I wrong could we come back a bigger force with more financial and football power? Looking at the recent transfer activity leads me to believe we will be weaker in time to come with injuries, and f***** SFA bans never ending.

We'll be weaker because of our signings?

What a load of pish.

We never have and never will be living in the shadow of the terrorist supporting club from the other side of Glasgow.

We are Rangers, the most successful club side in the world.

I think you should get back on to kiddyfiddler street where you belong

Beggars need this seasons CL money to compensate for missing the Bears.

SPL 2 will start next season and we'll be in the SPL 1 by following season whereby we'll win the league...simples

ha ha ha living in big jock knewco's shadow?, dont think so....

More people will be at Ibrox today than at Torbet towers yesterday, we've made the best signings in Scotland this summer & that other lot can't even beat a team that lost to Queen of the south a few days ago.

Beggars need this seasons CL money to compensate for missing the Bears.

SPL 2 will start next season and we'll be in the SPL 1 by following season whereby we'll win the league...simples

According to Spence (BBC) there is zero chance of reconstruction in the next three years, apparently this came from a SFL chairman who said "we all want a piece of Rangers". Maybe some sort of compensation package could be arranged for any club that misses out on the Rangers experience but apparently their is no appetite for league reconstruction at all.

Apparently SPL clubs get a share of 1.5 million because of them qualifying for CL. :anguish: