Have we ever signed an Asian player?

GrandSuckMaster

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uk.gif people think I am making up stories about fat cownas mrs................Just good clean Glasgow banter and tales of yore 21.gif

She's a dhirty bhitter fheenyin boot who used to spy on Rangers players for her even more dhirty bhitter fheenyin activist editor Jim Cassidy allegedly ! ;):sherlock:

The few occasions I saw him, he looked no bad. I thought he might've broke through. Shame he didn't

Indeed can recall a couple of the first team telling me they thought he was a good player................Bumped onto him in the Steps Bar a few years ago (before I was banneduk.gif) and he was playing junior for Arthurlie I'm think and was working as a cop out of Possil.

With the amount of money Man Utd and the taigs made off of signing Park Ji-Sung & Nakamura in merchandising alone is crazy, into it's millions. I'm guessing that was also a major factor when Man Utd went and bought Kagawa this summer although that's a bit unfair to him because he's also a good footballer.

Wouldn't be a bad shout to scout the Far East perhaps the J-League in Japan, not a bad standard of league that.

With the amount of money Man Utd and the taigs made off of signing Park Ji-Sung & Nakamura in merchandising alone is crazy, into it's millions. I'm guessing that was also a major factor when Man Utd went and bought Kagawa this summer although that's a bit unfair to him because he's also a good footballer.

Wouldn't be a bad shout to scout the Far East perhaps the J-League in Japan, not a bad standard of league that.

Oh aye because Japan and China aren't the biggest counterfeiters of tops in the World.

Its about building bigger Fan bases but lets face it the cunts will be making their own tops for next to fuck all with no profit to Rangers.

Indeed can recall a couple of the first team telling me they thought he was a good player................Bumped onto him in the Steps Bar a few years ago (before I was banneduk.gif) and he was playing junior for Arthurlie I'm think and was working as a cop out of Possil.

Is there anywhere you haven't been barred from? :P