***The Official Football Manager 13 Thread***

jdocherty72

Setting standards at Bayern. Won 10 trophys in 4 seasons out of a possible 14, probably the most successful I've ever been on FM. Llorente, Kroos, Muniain, M'Villa, Schurrle and Badstuber have all been amazing with Llorente scoring almost as much as he's played. Decided if I win the world club cup I'll resign and try and match the same success I did at Bayern with another club. Also got some quality regens coming through aswell will post pics when on comp.

finished 4th and won scottish cup first season back in spl,

sold effiong and j.whittaker for 7.5m each to shampton and liverpool, gasporotto for 130k, snodgrass 240k, britton cuellar and vercoutre all left as end of contract

bought handling 750k, s.whittaker (free), liam rosenior (loan), krychowiak (free) hugh ward an amazing regen from d.utd( post a screen shot later) for 7.5m, trying to get a back up right winger and maybe a centre back and thts me done

hibs and d.utd finished above me and now i have their top for hibs and 2nd top for d.utd goalscorers in my squad :)

team looks like macgregor g.shinnie jardine(regen) faure s.whittaker temps trotter krychowiak gauld anomeritis ward

I'm into my second season back in the SPL with Rangers. Lennons always slagging me off the cunt

He's been long sacked in my game :D

Thing I always laugh at is no matter who you manage, if your favourite team is set as Rangers, he always has the worst opinion of you :lol: bitter bastard.

Is Hegarty sensational for anyone else?

4 star ability and never seems to have a match rating below 7...

The Canadian lad Luca is 4 stars on mines with Kyle Bartley. But I have Perry and Hegerty on 3.5 stars.

Barrie McKays like 21/22 in mines now. Playing for Scotland on a 4 star gold

The Canadian lad Luca is 4 stars on mines with Kyle Bartley. But I have Perry and Hegerty on 3.5 stars.

Barrie McKays like 21/22 in mines now. Playing for Scotland on a 4 star gold

A lot of people have said Gasparotto becomes a quality player in this years game.

I haven't really sat down and played a season with ourselves though this year. Certainly something I need to do sooner rather than later, but at the moment I'm trying a Wigan save. Managed to get Vladimir Weiss on a pre contract in the first year, and sitting 6th come January so doing decent so far.

Been taken over in the 1st division and asked for a new contract as iv won every trophy iv been competing for and the new chairman wants me to take a pay cut, only offering me 4k a week, Tottenham just offered me 32k a week. Was tempted to take it but want to win the champions league with rangers first.

Im also the Austria manager and now whenI go to the transfer section it will only show me Austrian player's, tried changing the filters but it wont let me. Anyone know how to sort it?