***The Official Football Manager 13 Thread***

jdocherty72

middle of november, 13 points clear 3rd division. celtic knocked me out 3rd of s.league cup, in challenge cup final

got mckay up top with lee, shiels on right and hutton has 3 goals in 3 starts for league

still in scottish cup

got laim dick joining in january

Eboma doesn't get any better mate. His agent is also a cunt.

im at the end of december first season, got eboma at the start and had him in the reserves for a month, put him staright in the first team after that and sandaza hasnt had a look in since. 11 goals in 12 appearances and his stats are going up monthly quite alot. 3.5 star potential now.

Ive found that gasparotto, faure, darren ramsey all improve quite a bit and i bought craig sibbald from falkirk who is also the same as eboma, 3.5 star potential and improving every month

im at the end of december first season, got eboma at the start and had him in the reserves for a month, put him staright in the first team after that and sandaza hasnt had a look in since. 11 goals in 12 appearances and his stats are going up monthly quite alot. 3.5 star potential now.

Ive found that gasparotto, faure, darren ramsey all improve quite a bit and i bought craig sibbald from falkirk who is also the same as eboma, 3.5 star potential and improving every month

gasparotto and faure r class, sold ramsey and i tried to sign sibbald but went down south

got promoted to 2nd division unbeaten, won scottish cup and challenge cup :)

sold sandaza 1.1m, wallace 4m( 3m over 18months) boca 210k goian 500k alexander 50k witorski 5k, released crawford stella mitchell dykes hemmings ramsey mcausland burrows mcgregor

bought 2 regens called mcbride and effiong who is amazing and at 16 is my best centre mid, got an amazing reading regen called jim whittaker arriving in january for 700k right back and g.shinnie for 400k

3 points clear with game in hand, in to challenge cup final, got humped 4-1 off them in league cup 3rd round

will post screenshots when i find out how!

in january, ko'ed out of both s.cup and league cup, won challenge cup final 3-0 v partick, 24 pts clear 2nd season 2 division

sold mclaeod and aird

in december i got friedel on a free for year and a half, got osman on loan till end of season :)

bought these four- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013065715/screenshots/

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198013065715/screenshots/

its the four in a row at the top, gauld shinnie whittiker and the dude with a long name

im at the end of december first season, got eboma at the start and had him in the reserves for a month, put him staright in the first team after that and sandaza hasn't had a look in since. 11 goals in 12 appearances and his stats are going up monthly quite alot. 3.5 star potential now.

I've found that gasparotto, faure, darren ramsey all improve quite a bit and i bought craig sibbald from falkirk who is also the same as eboma, 3.5 star potential and improving every month

Faure is an absolute beast minimum 8.00 per game, usually MOM as well. I play Gasporotto at LB because I got rid of Wallace right away. He develops very quickly and becomes a good player. They are pretty much all I've got left of the original team.

first time on these forums curently in the 1st division all but wrapped up in febuary so far won the scottish cup in the 2nd division and the ramsdens cup, won both 3rd and 2nd divisions easily. aberdeen are mid table in the first division and just bet them 5-0. seb faure turns into a monster in the game shame he's quite crap in rl but gasparotto is excellent aswell but for some reason for me mckay was crap and i released him in the 2nd division but the board give me no money and it has been difficult to build a team that is good enough to try and challenge for the spl when we get back has anyone had a takeover in their game and get decent money to spend?

first time on these forums curently in the 1st division all but wrapped up in febuary so far won the scottish cup in the 2nd division and the ramsdens cup, won both 3rd and 2nd divisions easily. aberdeen are mid table in the first division and just bet them 5-0. seb faure turns into a monster in the game shame he's quite crap in rl but gasparotto is excellent aswell but for some reason for me mckay was crap and i released him in the 2nd division but the board give me no money and it has been difficult to build a team that is good enough to try and challenge for the spl when we get back has anyone had a takeover in their game and get decent money to spend?

Think I only spent about half a million from the beginning to reaching the SPL. I only signed 2 or 3 free agents in the first SPL season and managed to who it. Never had a take over but a big part how I play the game is keeping a they tight reign on the budget. Now in Jan 18 and got 45m in the bank and about 30m in assets. It really doesn't take clot of money to compete in the SPL. Spend your money on young players with great potential.

just finished 2nd season, won 2 div by 41 pts, sold black 1m, mcculoch and mckay on frees and listed kyle

got jed steer, albrighton, petrucci, adam mcgurk, snodgrass and ness on loan till end of season, signed dean furman on a free

team looks like steer g.shinnie gasporotto faure j.whittaker temps furman ness snodgrass shiels little

that should get into spl easily!

just been take over and had transfer budget increased by 2m :)

The new update is a fucking joke! Been destroying teams with Bayern and winning most games by some amount but now despite still dominating teams, I'm losing points left right and centre!

EDIT: From this:

f40cvs.png

To This:

xp50rb.png

That was the final straw for me, all over them the full game and then a 87th minute pass back to my keeper goes by him and into the net as he just watches! Absolute pish that they can fuck up so badly.

into spl, won 1st by bout 30pts and challenge cup

sold shiels 625k and piermayr for 625k friedel cribari and kyle have all retired.

few screenshots

signed snodgrass 5k, s.whittaker (loan), ikeme (loan), leon britton (free), liam trotter (free), faug-porret (loan) and 4 regens

team probably will be j.macgregor g.shinnie faure gasporotto j.whittaker r.gauld trotter effiong snodgrass little aromeritis