Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

A got banned from FF for fuck all. Willhelm suggested earlier on this I am banned from VB but never replied? A cant remember ever signing up to be honest but a can barely remember what a had for ma dinner on Friday!

I got banned from ff, for stating on a dm thread, that Rangers doesn't do wheeling away........

They did me a favour actually...........

WATP.

Alex Thomson, the Channel 4 newscaster, who only this week was mired in the controversy surrounding outed bigot Phil - The Failed Journalist, has thrown petrol onto the fire with his latest vile outburst.

Thomson has joined the disgusting ranks of those who mock one of the worst days in football history by referring to Rangers fans as “Daleks” – a well-known reference in Scotland to the Ibrox Disaster.

The sick joke concerns Daleks’ inability to climb the stairs and is used by sectarian haters who seem to view this dark day as an object of twisted fun.

One can only wonder where Mr Thomson learned this evil jibe from but, given that he has inveigled his way into the company of known bigots like Phil - The Failed Journalist, it is not entirely unsurprising that their sectarian mindset is rubbing off on him.

Thomson is also known to be cosy with another Celtic blogger who is well-known for using this repugnant jibe in reference to the Ibrox Disaster.......oh dear mr thomson u really should shut yer mouth

The moderating on here is a joke :lol:

Your fecking right its a joke you and yours should have been shown the door long ago constantly ruining threads and getting good posters banned for reacting to your Shite.

Infact its gone too far now that theres too many of yous and its now become common practice.

Everyone calls gcl and twb Tim's all the time, prove it as I'm sure more than myself notice it's always the same posters who do so. Petty rly.

With TWB, i find that it is usually VB guys that team up on him, they clearly dont like him and im guessing the feeling is mutual.

But calling him a taig is bang out of order IMO. As for GCL, i dont think he is a taig, just a shit stirrer that loves arguing lol.

Your fecking right its a joke you and yours should have been shown the door long ago constantly ruining threads and getting good posters banned for reacting to your Shite.

Infact its gone too far now that theres too many of yous and its now become common practice.

I love the fact you really seem to genuinely believe that. It must make you raging? angry.gif

With TWB, i find that it is usually VB guys that team up on him, they clearly dont like him and im guessing the feeling is mutual.

But calling him a taig is bang out of order IMO. As for GCL, i dont think he is a taig, just a shit stirrer that loves arguing lol.

I find it funny when newish posters know all that posters have done way back ;(

The joys of RM infamy.

I find it funny when newish posters know all that posters have done way back ;(

The joys of RM infamy.

What has join date got to do with anything? You can view this forum as a guest for as long as you like prior to signing up.

Just because someone is a newish poster, doesn't mean they haven't been reading the forum prior.

What has join date got to do with anything? You can view this forum as a guest for as long as you like prior to signing up.

Just because someone is a newish poster, doesn't mean they haven't been reading the forum prior.

Join date, who mentioned join dates?

Are we discussing what I find humorous?

Usually means they've signed up after having another account.

There are more than that don't like twb, while he has taigish qualities, I think he is more a case of what happens when students need Aberdeen, ergo, he's a fud/arsehole, then again he has said that himself on many occasions ;) bluepeter9 is bizarrely a bear, hardest thing to believe haha but, unlike the other 2 mentioned, even when he is being smart, he still actually manages to convey a point and contribute to whatever conversation is happening, even if it's the exact opposite of what most are saying

Gcl however is a different story, our token bheast. Token being the appropriate word, I am sure any old school ff types more than know that name

There are more than that don't like twb, while he has taigish qualities, I think he is more a case of what happens when students need Aberdeen, ergo, he's a fud/arsehole, then again he has said that himself on many occasions ;) bluepeter9 is bizarrely a bear, hardest thing to believe haha but, unlike the other 2 mentioned, even when he is being smart, he still actually manages to convey a point and contribute to whatever conversation is happening, even if it's the exact opposite of what most are saying

Gcl however is a different story, our token bheast. Token being the appropriate word, I am sure any old school ff types more than know that name

When students need Aberdeen?? What does that mean?

By the way, I couldn't give two fucks if Internet bams don't like me!