Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

No just you. You are the only one who routinely attacks people who do have the balls to put their own names out there.

Criticism is fine. The pathetic brand of it that you engage in is for some reason tolerated on here. Presumably me pointing out what a coward you are will be fine too since it's certainly fair comment.

Did you read the last thread you posted on here ?

I can assure you that plenty criticised and mocked your ridiculous share scheme. Far more than me are questioning the ridiculous use of our stadium disaster in the I'm the latest round of the most outraged rangers blogger of the year competition 2012

You don't like what I say then don't engage with me, it's just a mb nothing to get so worked up about furious.

Put your name to a pile of shite it's still a pile of shite...there is no getting away from that. I hope Dingwall knows his new boy is making an arse of himself on here....what am I saying of course he knows.... :lol:

I can assure you that plenty criticised and mocked your ridiculous share scheme. Far more than me are questioning the ridiculous use of our stadium disaster in the I'm the latest round of the most outraged rangers blogger of the year competition 2012

You don't like what I say then don't engage with me, it's just a mb nothing to get so worked up about furious.

Put your name to a pile of shite it's still a pile of shite...there is no getting away from that. I hope Dingwall knows his new boy is making an arse of himself on here....what am I saying of course he knows.... :lol:

Nice attempt to pull people in on your side again. Like I say, coward.

One thing I never do is walk away from my team.....can you say the same.....

You have walked away from your team Token, all you are is one shit stirrer who loves nothing better that to slag of fellow bears. Now why do you not do us all a favour and go play tig with the buses. You should have been fired into the blankets as you are a waste of space.

can you expand on that allegation

Youre a 100% sure yet you havent met him come on now pull another one.

oh i have to meet someone from the internet before i can be convinced?

news to me.

Standard bluster from the usual suspects, I aplaud the work VB does, but as a unit you guys need to be able to accept critisism. Just because they do not share the same views, does not mean they are any less of a bear.

It is wierd that there are so many really obvious ones crawling about here, yet you chose to focus on TWB.

oh i have to meet someone from the internet before i can be convinced?

news to me.

Standard bluster from the usual suspects, I aplaud the work VB does, but as a unit you guys need to be able to accept critisism. Just because they do not share the same views, does not mean they are any less of a bear.

It is wierd that there are so many really obvious ones crawling about here, yet you chose to focus on TWB.

Crawling? Are we creatures now??

you might not agree with his views mate, but thats a pretty strong post man, TWB is a bear, i am 100% sure of it.

a sarcastic bear, but a bear nonetheless.

I've been going to Ibrox for 22 years but apparently I contribute nothing to the Rangers support, presumably because I disagree with Willhelm and his cohorts views. :BELM:

Furious ill leave you here as the sun is shining and to someone reading this it may look like I am bullying you, which is not my intention.

Nah, it doesn't look like that at all - at least it doesn't look like that to any normal person.

But of course, you most definitely are not a normal person.

You are one of these :wanker: - and a cowardly one.

No just you. You are the only one who routinely attacks people who do have the balls to put their own names out there.

Criticism is fine. The pathetic brand of it that you engage in is for some reason tolerated on here. Presumably me pointing out what a coward you are will be fine too since it's certainly fair comment.

Don't always agree with GCL, but criticising what is 'tolerated' on this forum has to be some kind of joke? You are essentially having a pop at any of us who value this portal.

Disappointed you felt it necessary to have a cheap shot at RM through a rather tedious personal debate, its not your position to dictate what is said or not said in The Bears Den.