Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

GeneralCustardCream has been polluting Rangers forums for years.

He's never slow to give his fucked-up opinions, and that type of loudmouth usually likes to make himself known to others -

but is there anybody who has ever actually met him, or seen him at Ibrox or elsewhere.

If he is a Rangers man, then somebody, somewhere at some time must be able to provide proof of that.

But nobody can, and that is because GeneralCustardCream is a taig, and he was indeed outed on FF years ago.

"If it waddles like a taig, and quacks like a taig" .......

GeneralCustardCream has been polluting Rangers forums for years.

He's never slow to give his fucked-up opinions, and that type of loudmouth usually likes to make himself known to others -

but is there anybody who has ever actually met him, or seen him at Ibrox or elsewhere.

If he is a Rangers man, then somebody, somewhere at some time must be able to provide proof of that.

But nobody can, and that is because GeneralCustardCream is a taig, and he was indeed outed on FF years ago.

"If it waddles like a taig, and quacks like a taig" .......

You were also banned from FF.... :lol:doh

Dont justify yourself to this asswipe of a so called bear.The prick has many fooled on here as his bitching gets repped up but not from me. GCL is a wanker supreme and a coward to boot

I dont mate, I dont need to, was hazarding at his content. As Maninasuitcase says, its well know about Token, God knows how he is still allowed to post anywhere apart from the fuddleboard! I had him figured when he was wittering on about going to the emirates instead of a Rangers game a couple of years back. Seems to have a rather unhealthy obsession with me, perhaps because I post on VB, or, perhaps its the classic bheast inferiority complex, who knows? Who cares? :)

I dont mate, I dont need to, was hazarding at his content. As Maninasuitcase says, its well know about Token, God knows how he is still allowed to post anywhere apart from the fuddleboard! I had him figured when he was wittering on about going to the emirates instead of a Rangers game a couple of years back. Seems to have a rather unhealthy obsession with me, perhaps because I post on VB, or, perhaps its the classic bheast inferiority complex, who knows? Who cares? :)

Proof indeed :lol:

I have no obsession about you ...i just found it funny how quickly you dissapeared after you finally accepted your hero Mr Whyte was a bad un....no wonder though considering the pm's you sent me on the subject...strange stuff to share with a "bheast" :craphead::lol:

You'll be in trouble now.....

I'm trying my best but they hunt in packs these boys and the combined brain power is hard to combat.... :disappointment:

You know fine well you court it. It would ideal if we could all just discuss and debate issues regarding Rangers, instead of having a go at each other.