The Proof. The sun has seen documentary evidence that Hampden bosses asked ....

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange how they've now came across this evidence.

Perhaps the Sun's circulation has been poor around these parts for the past few months due to us not buying their shitty, taig paper.

"Time to print the truth, guys!!!"

If all else fails tell the truth. Im sure it is in now way connected to all the bad press the papa; knights media outlets have been getting and the spotlight on the regular lies it prints from modern media sources such as this.

The sun, FFS.

If that's the best media outlet that finally gets this whole corrupt attack out into the open, then the so called "Scottish" journalists should hang their head in shame.

You fucking know! Do your job!

If you don't, then you are as complicit as the people who carried this out.

Yeah a very famous quote springs to mind

This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time.

This is going to make it so much easier to dispute any findings and punishments that the kangaroo court comes up with and show doncaster and regan up for the corrupt cunts they are.

I cannot wait for the day that cg takes this whole matter to a court of law.

HMRC == still discussing the issue of Rangers and EBTs.

SPL == their own 'kangaroo commission' has not yet reported & no recommendations have been submitted.

YET THESE BASTARDS HAVE ALREADY DECIDED ON 'OUR SENTENCE'??

It's a bit like those prisoners who came up before Judge Jefferys (The Hanging Judge);

"we will give you a fair trial and then we will hang you".

I am sure that this can only be described as blackmail, i believe any decent lawyer should be able to drive a double decker through this. Sounds like the american plea bargaining system except that is supposed to favour both parties.

These documents are the end of Regan and Doncaster.

The moment Charlie produces these in court to show the tribunal was predetermined then it's case dismissed.

That's why they put it back to Nov.

They desperately want the case to clear us so they get to walk away and say the law of the land has spoken.

They must be sorry they ever started all this now as Charlie is wiping the floor with the scumbags

The fact that evidence after evidence emerges to show the level of corruption against our club and yet they still continue speaks volumes for how rotten to the core the governing bodies are.

They're going to need a few more carpets for the sweep.

Exactly.

How are Regan and Doncaster still both in their positions after the complete shambles they have presided over?

I, and i'm sure most people and even journalists, were sure at least one of them had to go. The fact that they are all still in position is very concerning. Add in the Harper McLeod conflict of interest and it looks to me like a cabal of untouchables protecting each other.

The fact that the press are not asking any questions is incredible but I suspect that regardless of public pressure they will all remain in position to try and strip titles.

This is turning out to be an investigative journalists dream.

Apologies for the above being slightly negative but it is forcing our fractured support to come together as one. If we continue supporting the club we will overcome anything that is thrown at us. I know that results and on the park performances have not been acceptable but the big priority just now is off the park.

We have to protect our history and rebuild all parts of our club. Even when the results have been poor, I feel that there is a definite sense of optimism and togetherness which I've not witnessed before.

I hope to look back in 10 years time and feel that I have contributed in my own way to Rangers' full recovery. I hope you all do to and we stick together to support the team, the manager, the chief exec and each other.

Cheers guys. Have a good day.

So if we took the hit, we were to be allowed into Division 1......BRIBERY

So if we didn't accept the loss of cups, we wouldn't be allowed in Division 1......BLACKMAIL

We knew about this, but finally proper coverage to show......CORRUPTION

You think there is something in this as the above in bold ..................BBC charles.png

HMRC == still discussing the issue of Rangers and EBTs.

SPL == their own 'kangaroo commission' has not yet reported & no recommendations have been submitted.

YET THESE BASTARDS HAVE ALREADY DECIDED ON 'OUR SENTENCE'??

It's a bit like those prisoners who came up before Judge Jefferys (The Hanging Judge);

"we will give you a fair trial and then we will hang you".

The SPL were trying to impose the sentence before the trial.

When the SFL clubs were told by the SFA that out membership to Div 1 would be blocked no matter what they voted, it made my mind up re the corruption. Im surprised a newspaper even ran this story but it details what we all know was happening. Wouldnt be surprised ir its was Green who 'leaked' it.

For the more legal minded bears out there :

1) the alleged breach relates to SPL rules. The Scottish Cup is an SFA competition. How can the SPL apply sanctions to the Scottish Cup ? How can the SFA apply sanctions for alleged breaches of SPL (not SFA) rules ?

2). does the SFAs participation in this agreement bar them from acting as appellate body ? They have already shown themselves ready to apply sanctions (1 above).

3) The SPL are responsible for running the league only. I am not sure how they would have any jurisdiction over footballing payments made to players in respect of any other competition, (eg Europe, Cups) let alone non football discretionary loans. If correct, could this mean that the dual contracts rule is outside of the authority of the SPL in the first place ?

4) can we tell them all to f**k off and get back to the fooball ?