Jelavic

jonnyspoc

Loved the guy when he was here but he is not now so in my eyes he is worth diddly squat to Rangers and that's what matters.As for if it wasn't for Whyte he could still be with us you could say the same about Davies Edu McGregor,Naismith etc....but if he hadn't been sold you can bet your last dollar he would have fucked off like the rest

Every player leaves at some point. Are you going to feel this way about everyone who leaves us?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So what was he then when he helped us win 3 in a row and helped us beat the beasts in the cup final. He's one of the best strikers we have had at Rangers since Prso.

One of Walter smiths best signings aswell.

He never told us any shite when he signed either. He told us he would love to play in the EPL one day and he ended up he did.

But if it wasn't for Craig Whyte he could still be with us now.

I hold no grudges. Being realistic though.... he was all about the money. Let's let be grown ups here.

Holy shit, seen his performance for Everton today on MOTD.

What a class act he is. Brilliant finishing at the highest level. We should have got 10 million for him, wonder what his value is now?

Bears den? suprised you got neg for that i thought he was great and is a great player.

well done to the big man wish him all the luck in the future,Paysmith can keep the bench warm for him

This comment from the OP yesterday confirmed to me he was a beast.

"Champions league football is where we want to be, not fannying about in the SFL forever.Secondly, Orange tops. No thanks, simply isolates us, makes us look like bigots and panders to the, shall we say, less favourable elements of our support.PR nightmare."

These people really are fucked up. Considering they're club run around with the Irish flag on they're away kit and are about to or have released a kit with just a cross on it. Now who does this pander to?

Considering the way his form tailed off when talk about a move for him started, £5 million was good deal. Don't know how much we got of it though.

Really don't like everton now after everything. I used to like them but I wish nothing but failure on them now. Jelavic will move on to bigger and better than everton.

IMO, he will go down as one of the best to play for us. True, quality footballer.

Hes doing well, i dont mind seeing him play well as all my english mates were saying he couldnt make it in EPL.

Gives me some joy pointing out every goal he gets.

Dont get much chance to take the piss down here, even support Murray and i hate tennis.

Thats Andy Murray btw, not to be confused with ...........wanker.

He plays for another club so i get what you're saying but, he done nothing wrong at Rangers and said himself he wanted to stay. Whyte needed the money he was holding out for more but at the last minute 5.5mill was the best he was getting and he took it.

Then told lies about how Jelavic was desperate to leave.

He's still the same player at Everton as he was with us, i hope he continues to well and gets aother move to a bigger club ie Arsenal etc.

(tu)

Gutted he left at such a low fee but if he wasn't sold then he would probably have walked away for a fraction of what CW got so maybe his fee paid some wages for sometime as im sure as hell any monies never came from CW.

Does anyone know if there is a sell on clause which I think rightly should go to the creditors?