Well I am

reddrock

Ally should be embarrassed with the teams display away from home all season. Look at the players he has and the money he's spent. This level of investment was justified because Ally said we'd be challenging for cups. Never did I think we'd struggles to win games in SFL Division 3 with these players, and being the only full-time professional football club. Not embarrassed? Fuck off!

So do i. But i get the feeling it's not.

I agree. Even if it is getting said behind the scenes, he should shame them in public.

No disrespect to Stirling, well played to them, but players like that should'nt be able to walk into their work tomorrow (like B&Q, or a building site) and say ''I beat Rangers on Saturday.''

Our players better be in doing double sessions or made to go work on a building site.

I hope this is just a mental problem, rather than an attitude problem, because if it's the latter, they shouldn't be at our club.

Not part of the Ally out mob but he should be more than embarrassed, he should be raging about this and looking for his arse kicking shoes. :box:

same mate , thats why I have not criticised the man in the post , but when my mob play like that they get fucks fired right into them .

He cant and should not slate the players in public.

Remember we have a number of kids and we need to talk them up keep them confident.

Kids will be inconsistent but we know they are good and will improve.

Behind closed doors the riot act should be read out to our senior players but not in public.

We all need to stick together players managers FANS.

Its a shocking result but lets not go down a road where we lose the plot.

We will come good.

Remember we have a number of kids and we need to talk them up keep them confident.

Behind closed doors the riot act should be read out to our senior players but not in public.

We will come good.

The fans are behind the team, hence the record breaking weekly attendances we provide.

But the fans aren't blind to a manager that doesn't have it.

We will come good.

It's not the "kids" that need to get a grip. They have been the best players in our team this season. They can't do any more than what they have.

It's not the "kids" that need to get a grip. They have been the best players in our team this season. They can't do any more than what they have.

I agree hence why its not clever to make public any critical comment.

Ally knows fine well this is not acceptable, can he sort it?

Time will tell but I sure as hell hope he can and quickly.

OK the result yesterday is a shocker and with the players we have versus the players they have , we should have won the game with no problems.

We should also be mindfull of the fact that our team has been largely cobbled together over a period of 4 weeks , without any pre season preperation at all.

I do feel in all honesty that we will come good away from home soon and that the players will eventually understand that they have to grow a pair and man up against these teams away from home.

So lets keep the head guys , let's not forget where we are and how we got here.

With every passing day I am more and more grateful that I still have my team to support and I will always remember the dark days when the only thing to link us to Rangers was Ally McCoist - He WAS Rangers and he is still Rangers to me.

In my book Loyalty is the prime factor in what makes us special as a group- We all the same thing, to see Rangers prosper and continue as the Greatest Football Club in the World.

Ally was Loyal to Rangers when we needed a flag bearer , He could have easily decided that the prospects were very uncertain and he could have deserted Rangers BUT HE DIDN'T.

I'm sorry ,guys, for anyone on here who would even consider forcing Ally out. Its just not on.

Give the man the chance to see this through, it's new ground for us all, Ally included. Show him the same Loyalty he showed us.

Keep the faith

God bless Rangers

I agree hence why its not clever to make public any critical comment.

Ally knows fine well this is not acceptable, can he sort it?

Time will tell but I sure as hell hope he can and quickly.

No he's proved this more than once that he can't. He says the same thing after every bad result. He aplogises to fans and says we will sort it out in training on Monday morning.

Then he says he is disappointed and we have to start games better. Everyone knows this but the point is nothing is getting done abut it.

No he's proved this more than once that he can't. He says the same thing after every bad result. He aplogises to fans and says we will sort it out in training on Monday morning.

Then he says he is disappointed and we have to start games better. Everyone knows this but the point is nothing is getting done abut it.

I just worry that is it deeper than Ally , do the coaching staff have a clue .

OK the result yesterday is a shocker and with the players we have versus the players they have , we should have won the game with no problems.

We should also be mindfull of the fact that our team has been largely cobbled together over a period of 4 weeks , without any pre season preperation at all.

I do feel in all honesty that we will come good away from home soon and that the players will eventually understand that they have to grow a pair and man up against these teams away from home.

With every passing day I am more and more grateful that I still have my team to support and I will always remember the dark days when the only thing to link us to Rangers was Ally McCoist - He WAS Rangers and he is still Rangers to me.

In my book Loyalty is the prime factor in what makes us special as a group- We all the same thing, to see Rangers prosper and continue as the Greatest Football Club in the World.

Ally was Loyal to Rangers when we needed a flag bearer , He could have easily decided that the prospects were very uncertain and he could have deserted Rangers BUT HE DIDN'T.

I'm sorry ,guys, for anyone on here who would even consider forcing Ally out. Its just not on.

Give the man the chance to see this through, it's new ground for us all, Ally included. Show him the same Loyalty he showed us.

Keep the faith

God bless Rangers

(tu)

Keep the faith

God bless Rangers

Sound words , but my post never asked or stated Ally out ,

I agree. Even if it is getting said behind the scenes, he should shame them in public.

No disrespect to Stirling, well played to them, but players like that should'nt be able to walk into their work tomorrow (like B&Q, or a building site) and say ''I beat Rangers on Saturday.''

Our players better be in doing double sessions or made to go work on a building site.

I hope this is just a mental problem, rather than an attitude problem, because if it's the latter, they shouldn't be at our club.

Until our players start to train "full time" then we will continue to struggle.

How do they expect to improve as players if they only do about 3 hours training a day and half of that time is spent without a football, singing songs and having a laugh? yes team bonding is important but football skills come first.

Time to make the players earn their wages and remind them who the fuck they play for, you are the manager Ally, not their pal so time to kick some arse.

Until our players start to train "full time" then we will continue to struggle.

How do they expect to improve as players if they only do about 3 hours training a day and half of that time is spent without a football, singing songs and having a laugh? yes Team bonding is important but football skills come first.

Time to make the players earn their wages and remind them who the fuck they play for, you are the manager Ally, not their pal so time to kick some arse.

Agreed.

If we were already at a level where the results were there, then maybe. However these Rangers need to be getting a good fucking. Our tactics aren't great (understatement) but in all honestly, those 11 players picked should have more than enough to grab a game and at the least dominate these teams, maybe not leather every week but at least be the better side.