Rhys McCabe

Iakona

The boy made a bit of a tit of himself then apologised for it later... no need to get all hot and sweaty over it.

Not even worth the time of day anymore.

Slightly defeating the point of his exercise in the papers, though.

Trying to ingratiate himself with the Rangers support while calling us Sevco.

Aside from making him a complete wanker, it’s hardly going to endear him to any of us when most already think he is an out and out tosser.

I will never class McCabe as a Ranger

"To be a Ranger is to sense the sacred trust of upholding all that such a name means in this shrine of football. They must be true in their conception of what the Ibrox tradition seeks from them. No true Ranger has ever failed in the tradition set him."

Neither would Bill Struth.

I have NEVER been attracted to this twitter fad, but after reading his 'clearing the air' comment and 'sevco' reference, makes me want to join twitter and then risk one of these police charges for sending abusive "tweets" :2gunsfiring_v1:

That's why I came off twitter

It's a minefield when you are pished

:)

Rangers still a bigger club than sheff wednesday. He could have gone further than hell ever get with sheff wed if hed stayed at Rangers. Never want to hear of this wee fa**y or the others that walked away again. hence why i unfollowed them all on twitter. No sdsrespect to sheffield wed meant above