Blacks gesture to own fans

Albertz8

Because he was playing shite and it's our job to not let him away with it. He's paid a lot of money and how he played yesterday simply wasn't good enough. A few mistakes are expected but i'm struggling to remember anything he got right yesterday.

If I started giving you shit because you were doing a shit job I'm sure you'd give me some abuse back. As I said if your going to hand it out dont be surprised if you get a reaction.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does the state of his play, reflect the decisions or lack of from refs, this game and his last lets be honest, he has been subject to some brutal so called tackles, yes he has a reputation before coming to us, but at the moment it appears more like he has become a challenge to some players to prove they are harder than him.

By the same token, if he is more concerned over being able to walk off the park at the end of the game rather than be stretchered, he isnt exactly going to dazzle us, does this then make him a liability.

He still has to prove himeself, but the way some of these games have been, might be a bit hard if he ends up in a cast.

in my opinion the guy runs about like a headless chicken most of the game,and as for those who think he can tackle are seriously delusional.

Mo edu got alot of stick from guys on here,but compared with black hes a world beater.Lets get hutton and mcleod in the middle.

We were poor yesterday but we got the result we needed to go top and supporters out in force,so well done lads.

Give my head peace and fk off back to playing with kids

Like I said go Fuck yourself DICKHEAD wipe the shite out yer eyes I doubt you even go the game ,anybody that was there yesterday would tell you it was fucking brutal at times actually made me relies how far we have fallen

It's not my thought everyone started calling me a peado and a cunt all I said was that we were crap yesterday ,I travel up from Bristol so I probably look forward to going to ibrox more than the local support so I probably get more disappointed to

Like I said go Fuck yourself DICKHEAD wipe the shite out yer eyes I doubt you even go the game ,anybody that was there yesterday would tell you it was fucking brutal at times actually made me relies how far we have fallen

We didn't play I no but there's no call for the way that your getting on You fuking dickhead now fuk off

Ian Black is a decent footballer, and he's passionate. He is the fiery player we need in division 3.

Him gesturing (if true) is OTT. But a couple of things to consider:

1) If I came into your work, said you were shite, gave you abuse etc- you wouldn't be best pleased and would react.

2) If you're going to hand out abuse, you should be able to take it.

Hes not shown enough of this passion, this fiery side. Since he signe for us he seems to shite out of tackles. I thought he was alot more like kevin thomson, in the tackle, an ive just not seen it yet.

I dont sit anywhere near there so can't comment on this incident. However from where i do sit, i was pretty sickened by some of the abuse being shouted at the players and also directed at ally. It was pathetic. Yes people can cheer and even criticise if they desire, to their team, however some of the stuff being shouted was a joke, i shall refrain from repeating the worst of it, but simple stuff like do people really believe screaming at the top of their voices how shite the team is, or that ally isnt up to the job and should be sacked, is that REALLY f****** helpful, do you think its going to inspire confidence people screaming right at you that you a waste of space?

It was only some people and i am not saying dont be critical but some of the stuff, as i said it doesnt deserve repeating. The team needs support, as a club we have been so spoiled over the decades that we have prospered so much, won so much, it was brilliant. However you support your team when they win and WHEN THEY LOSE. That is the life of a supporter, any team is hard pushed to be winning all their games.

All this constant piss about "...its the third division we should be tanking them"... To be honest i am sick of it, what the glory hunters dont seem to get into their heads. This isnt SPL Rangers, you would be hard pushed to find another team in the world who started their domestic season with practically a complete new team. A team, a club driven to the edge of exctinction, ridiculous abuse and prejudice from the media and the very clubs around in it. A team with no time to gel, to practice, to rebuild. Many of these young players had never played a first team game, many werent not used to playing every week, the responsibilty, the hope of the fans on their shoulders, its a hell of a lot of pressure. Pressure i might add that must be underbelievable for Ally, what he has been through this past year, i dont know how he has done, the man must be so strong, and must REALLY love Rangers to put up with what he has done, as i have said before the man has been mother and father to Ibrox, he has stuck up for at every turn my club and I couldnt ask for anymore. The losses, the dissapointments, they hurt him more than people realise. I saw that in his face today, he looked tired, nervous, but a man bleeding blue and white, wililng our team on with every kick of the ball.

I am not saying dont complain, moan whatever we are entitled to do so, but what inspires any team i believe and any manager is support. I applaud amonsgst loud boos a few people around me stood up and clapped regardless, shouted "...well done"...

This praise i believe spurred the team onto victory and soon the chants of "...Rangers till I die..." returned and the team were cheered and applauded off the pitch. It made Allys anxious face smile, and that is what i want to see. I am here for the long haul, in the rain, snow or shine, win, lose or draw. This is my team and I will be forever blue.

Well done today Rangers, good win. Great Goal Captain Super Lee. :7325:

defo this (tu)

We letting tims into the East Enclosure nowadays or are you saying it didn't happen? :)

You heard of live streams?

The fact is he is slagging off one of our players... have you never had a disagreement with a mate? Did you get more offended with him than he did with you for the same form of wind-up/abuse/playfulness?

I had a pretty good view of the incident from my seat in CF5. He 100% made the ball gesture towards the fans, as if to say I am keeping possesion.

IF he did make a further gesture of any kind, then I did not see it, and neither did the whole section of the enclosure he was facing at the time, or they would have gone tonto.

What did the guy say to IB - possibly called him a wanker.

Didnt hear anything specific directed at him just general groans at the play goin backwards, but he definitely mouths off an then gestures with the left hand turning his back to fans. I'm all for supporting the team through good and bad an we've had it bad,the team were poor on Sat but I was supporting my team Rangers, the team comes before individuals.But the gesture is not on, if he's happy to do that fuck him but I'll still support my team.

So there we have it many of the long term posters who sit in the enclosure say it was the "I'm keeping the ball" sign to the enclosure! We then have 4 or 5 people who barely post say it was the wanker sign! Wonder who to believe