Rangers fans reporting Rangers fans

Spectre

Anyone spot anything amiss at the front of GF5? There were two women there that towards the end of the game called over a steward and started recounting some tale to her, thought I heard the word "smoking" and the steward pulled out a pad and started noting down details, I then heard her say "I've never heard of anything like that before but we'll certainly get it reported" no idea what they were going on about and there wasn't anyone smoking (so i think i might have misheard that) but the two guys sitting directly behind them got up and left pretty sharp at that point.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A wee bit ridiculous going straight to the stewards they could have asked them to stop smoking but I feel no sympathy for the two guys as smokers are on a level with rapists and murderers they should be able to hold it in for 90 minutes and not subject the rest of us to smoke wafting in our faces same with the selfish arseholes who feel the need to smoke in the toilets.

A wee bit ridiculous going straight to the stewards they could have asked them to stop smoking but I feel no sympathy for the two guys as smokers are on a level with rapists and murderers they should be able to hold it in for 90 minutes and not subject the rest of us to smoke wafting in our faces same with the selfish arseholes who feel the need to smoke in the toilets.

Sensible stuff (tu)

Noticed a few people grassing on those that have a smoke in the toilets at half time. Sad bastards in my view. Who cares if someone has a sneaky smoke.

It's only 2 hours ffs

I smoke 20 a day but I wouldn't smoke in Ibrox out of respect. Shocking

I wouldn't grass on them though. Just tell them, "I'm not angry with you. Just disappointed." :(

Pretty sure no-one was even smoking there either.

So you don't know what they said or why they were saying it but you decided to start a thread criticising them?

I saw them reporting something and started a thread to see if anyone else in the area knew what they were reporting as I am a nosey bastard that needs to know everything. There's really not much criticism there either. We could agree the title has a somewhat critical tone though if it'll put a smile on your face.

I saw them reporting something and started a thread to see if anyone else in the area knew what they were reporting as I am a nosey bastard that needs to know everything. There's really not much criticism there either. We could agree the title has a somewhat critical tone though if it'll put a smile on your face.

No, it won't. I am raging and nothing will calm me down.

I sit near the front at GF5 but didn't see or hear this. The only strange observation I made was the bear who usually sits next to me was not at the game and ditto the bear who sits in front of him. 2 new faces had the seats but - amazingly - both left at half time. I know the first half was a bit huff and puff but it wasn't that bad. Maybe they had an emergency to attend to. Anyhow, cant's shed any light on the steward incident.

Bit like the cunts that come in stinking of drink and breathing it all over those that don't particularly want to smell it.