Rangers fans reporting Rangers fans

Spectre

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit like the cunts that come in stinking of drink and breathing it all over those that don't particularly want to smell it.

And the cunts with ugly faces. Dont need to see that. And kids. Annoying little fuckers. And women. And fatties. In fact anyone who's not me should be banned, and preferably boiled in acid.

No better than murderers and rapists.

A wee bit ridiculous going straight to the stewards they could have asked them to stop smoking but I feel no sympathy for the two guys as smokers are on a level with rapists and murderers they should be able to hold it in for 90 minutes and not subject the rest of us to smoke wafting in our faces same with the selfish arseholes who feel the need to smoke in the toilets.

:lol:

ok i smoke and am a fairly heavy smoker.but i can do the game without one.ok i know its policy at grounds to have no smoking but for the life of me i cant understand it.when the smoking law resticts smoking in public areas that are whatever the percentage is coverd in.i am sure football grounds must fall out with that due to the height of the roofs.but hey they say no smoking so its no smoking but to GRASS thats a no no.,a word to tell them to stop or shut up you dont GRASS on your own unwritten laws.unless its for serious crime so some poor fucker having a crafty fag come on its not exactly the crime of the century

ok i smoke and am a fairly heavy smoker.but i can do the game without one.ok i know its policy at grounds to have no smoking but for the life of me i cant understand it.when the smoking law resticts smoking in public areas that are whatever the percentage is coverd in.i am sure football grounds must fall out with that due to the height of the roofs.but hey they say no smoking so its no smoking but to GRASS thats a no no.,a word to tell them to stop or shut up you dont GRASS on your own unwritten laws.unless its for serious crime so some poor fucker having a crafty fag come on its not exactly the crime of the century

Rapist.

A wee bit ridiculous going straight to the stewards they could have asked them to stop smoking but I feel no sympathy for the two guys as smokers are on a level with rapists and murderers they should be able to hold it in for 90 minutes and not subject the rest of us to smoke wafting in our faces same with the selfish arseholes who feel the need to smoke in the toilets.

Life obviously scares you.

Don't go out.

I remember United fans were singing something about David Murray's legs and my Uncle started singing "Your chairman is dead". He got ejected at half time.

I love him, total nutjob though and shouldn't have started that. hah. :/

Your uncle doesn't sit in the Main Stand Rear by any chance does he?

You sound like a right space-cadet.

all i really want in life is to watch ma team, sing the billy boys and have a fuckin smoke... is this to much to ask in life ffs???? lol :pipe:

all i really want in life is to watch ma team, sing the billy boys and have a fuckin smoke... is this to much to ask in life ffs???? lol :pipe:

Yeah you would expect someone to be thrown out if they tried to murder you or rape your wife during the game why shouldn't a smoker receive the same punishment. If someone tried to murder or rape me then I would hope someone would help me out and report it to the nearest steward the same goes if smoke is being wafted into my lungs.

Yeah you would expect someone to be thrown out if they tried to murder you or rape your wife during the game why shouldn't a smoker receive the same punishment. If someone tried to murder or rape me then I would hope someone would help me out and report it to the nearest steward the same goes if smoke is being wafted into my lungs.

tbh honest mate if i seen sombody trying to murder or rape a fellow bear in ibrox i wouldnt tell a steward, id sink the boot right into their coupon and id be all over them like a fucking nightmare... then id take a deep breath... i'd sit down... and then i'd have a smoke.lol :pipe:

I sneak a smoke sometimes. If anyone has anything to say I will just tell them to fuck off

And this is the reason no-one will approach anyone & ask them to stop. It's against the law. Do you drive without a licence, insurance, tax?? Then why smoke when your not supposed to. I hate taking my boy to the toilet at half time & they are absolutely reeking with the smell of fags.