Rangers fans reporting Rangers fans

Spectre

And this is the reason no-one will approach anyone & ask them to stop. It's against the law. Do you drive without a licence, insurance, tax?? Then why smoke when your not supposed to. I hate taking my boy to the toilet at half time & they are absolutely reeking with the smell of fags.

:001:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you would expect someone to be thrown out if they tried to murder you or rape your wife during the game why shouldn't a smoker receive the same punishment. If someone tried to murder or rape me then I would hope someone would help me out and report it to the nearest steward the same goes if smoke is being wafted into my lungs.

To be honest, you sound like you deserve it.

did anyone hear,'fat eddie murphy,your just a fat eddie murphy' coming from BF1?

i was in BR and was wondering if it was directed at a steward or something...

There was a 'rather large' security guard trying to look all scary in front of them, credit to BF1. Can always take these puffed up idiots down a peg or two.

I don't have a problem with Rangers fans reporting Rangers fans, see the way some treat each other on here! Don't kid yourselves on we are all friends.

Anyway is it a surprise two females would be frightened to tackle the offending fans directly (assuming they were in the wrong in the first place)?

Ultimately its illegal and there is a ban for 2 reasons,

1. The health of others, including children.

2. The fire risk.

Being the first in the UK to ban smoking in public places was one of the best things to happen to Scotland in recent years.

tbh honest mate if i seen sombody trying to murder or rape a fellow bear in ibrox i wouldnt tell a steward, id sink the boot right into their coupon and id be all over them like a fucking nightmare... then id take a deep breath... i'd sit down... and then i'd have a smoke.lol :pipe:

gang rape then?

Seriously? You prefer the smell of pish?

Edit: Sorry quoted wrong post.

Jumped into that one eh. Naw, to be honest I have to hold my breath going in there, & tie my scarf round my face, it's a nightmare. But I did go in one day & the smell of fags was horrible, not just the normal fag smoke, I think someone had just finished smoking a full carton of fake fags cos they were bogging

Noticed a few people grassing on those that have a smoke in the toilets at half time. Sad bastards in my view. Who cares if someone has a sneaky smoke.

Fucking hate those fuckers that smoke in toilets. I don't want my child inhaling the smoke when they go for a piss. Utter scum

Personally wouldn't report anyone, but, fans who chant racist or sectarian stuff are risking a fine for the club, and I don't have any sympathy with them expecting everyone else to be on their side.

As for smoking, again, I don't have any sympathy with that being reported, don't do it, you're a health and safety risk.

As always, those who complain about getting grassed up are just selfish.