Limmy getting Lawyers involved, after Alex thomon played a clip on Ch4 news

There's plenty of good podcast's out there for things like that.

yes there is mate (tu)

the point i was trying to make was that when i first herad that this show was coming on i was thinking it would have been a great show for discussing Rangers in a semi-sensible way, almost like a forum but being live and hearing other opinions etc.

some may like it in it's current format but it's not for me mate.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was a definite tim, no doubt about it.

what made him a definite tim? He always defended the club it seems and stuck up for players, maybe I missed something.

Forum behaviour is something that can be pointed to most ;)

yes there is mate (tu)

the point i was trying to make was that when i first herad that this show was coming on i was thinking it would have been a great show for discussing Rangers in a semi-sensible way, almost like a forum but being live and hearing other opinions etc.

some may like it in it's current format but it's not for me mate.

Me neither. Can't get into the show at all.

what made him a definite tim? He always defended the club it seems and stuck up for players, maybe I missed something.

Defending the club is a nice deflection Chef, it can fool a lot of people. There was just something not right about some of his posts and the way he spoke to other members. I sussed him out right away. Stonewall tarrier mate. (tu)

got to say im a massive fan of Rangers chat. Great characters sometimes a bit much but hey its glesga talk!! Limmy does well to cut the nonsense and most of it is friendly banter! Characters like bob orr are brilliant listen

Join the site phone in and hopefully it will end up like radio clydes superscoreboard!! lol

The Uber reporter thomson, the great investigative reporter who ran the gauntlet of bullets in Syria to bring us the truth.

On the other hand if J.Sa-vile had been standing next to J.Wallace instead of that lot from Camp-Knew he would have been all over it looking for a story.

I don't think he was one either mate , but he got very personal with a few of the lads , which I thought was out of order , and that's just the posts we could see, let alone what he pm'd them

He was a definite tim, no doubt about it.

This is a constant problem on here, one I'm getting a bit fed up with. He was 100% a Rangers fan, but he was a previously banned member and a complete cunt. The personal stuff he posted the other night was bang out of order.

For you to call him a tim makes you look daft, when he clearly wasn't. Hypothetically, if a previously banned member was throwing around false accusations, it would be likely to lead to more scrutiny of said previously banned member. Hypothetically...

How do you know?

how do we know you are, very Timmy like behaviour in the black thread, oh yeah I forgot the denial even though it's in the forum, anyway I'm away to get ready, I'll see u later I guess.

how do we know you are, very Timmy like behaviour in the black thread, oh yeah I forgot the denial even though it's in the forum, anyway I'm away to get ready, I'll see u later I guess.

:lol: Not today Chef, not today. I denied nothing, absolutely nothing. Stop making up stories.

I'd pull the plug in rangers chat but not for being intimidated. Just for being shite. Limmys very brash and not really funny in my eyes but he's done nothing wrong.

I hope he fights tooth and nail though!

Are you serious ??

It needs more content which means more members, sign up and offer an opinion.

What is it you do that brings Rangers fans together to debate the constant media attacks ?

Limmy is putting his neck on the line big time defending the club.

Your contempt of this is pretty vulgar.

I'm getting lawyers involved?

Not just one lawyer, apparently I have a fucking team of lawyers now?

I'm getting no one involved. On Friday night I contacted my lawyer, who also happens to be my best mate, and asked to meet with him on Saturday morning to discuss the content of the shows and ask if me asking people to contact bigots and give them a piece of their mind was illegal.

After he heard 4 or 5 "Tim of the Days" he concluded that they, as I suspected, weren't.

I then went for a lovely meal with my girlfriend. It was a nice wee weekend.

Why do people just make this shit up?

And as for somecunt from Rumours bar in Barrhead saying we sound like a bunch of fucking neds...well fuck me gently up the arse with an out of date packet of Bacon fries and call me Samson !!!

I know the pub very well, It makes the flying horse look like the fucking Ritz.

lol I'm sitting here shaking my head at a Rumours bar punter acting all Newton Mearns and being anti ned.

You quite simply couldn't make up half the shite you read on these forums.

Oh wait...you could !!

I'm getting lawyers involved?

Not just one lawyer, apparently I have a fucking team of lawyers now?

I'm getting no one involved. On Friday night I contacted my lawyer, who also happens to be my best mate, and asked to meet with him on Saturday morning to discuss the content of the shows and ask if me asking people to contact bigots and give them a piece of their mind was illegal.

After he heard 4 or 5 "Tim of the Days" he concluded that they, as I suspected, weren't.

I then went for a lovely meal with my girlfriend. It was a nice wee weekend.

Why do people just make this shit up?

but is it true your taking legal action regarding the slanderous comments about you taking legal action.