***The Official Rangers v Alloa Athletic Thread***

Amac9

Can anyone enlighten me why black is in the team. Another diabolical decision. The can't be much harmony in that dressing room, you have lads like Hutton and McKay who never put a foot wrong and black whos been shit all season without a glimpse of any form and he plays every single match

Hutton has also been terrible for weeks now too.

On performance against Motherwell almost two months ago seems to have given him a free pass in the eyes of some fans.

While i would love to see a great footballing display and a routing as a backlash to midweek, I'd take a 1-0 lol.

I think unless our players show a much better mentality than against ICT then we might be in for another tough game.

however, a quick early goal to settle the players, and we should go on to win comfy :)

While i would love to see a great footballing display and a routing as a backlash to midweek.

I think unless our players show a much better mentality than against ICT then we might be in for another tough game.

however, a quick early goal to settle the players, and we should go on to win comfy :)

The first goal is vital and it has to come in the first half, hopefully early.

3-1 for the Teddy Bears.

'Mon :rangers:

Black should have been dropped he has been playing below average since the season started.

Considering how we have been playing I would take a 1-0 but realistically we should be winning this at a canter...midfield is still a big issue along with the defence! lol

The first goal is vital and it has to come in the first half, hopefully early.

3-1 for the Teddy Bears.

'Mon :rangers:

A goal in the first ten minutes is what we need lol.

The fans will start to get impatient if we aint 1-0 up within 10 minutes :D

Must admit that Black has done nothing in the last few weeks, surely there is others able and willing to put in a shift as Black looks far too tired to me.

I'd hope for an early goal to settle us down, but I'm trying to remember the last time we scored an early goal???

Hutton has also been terrible for weeks now too.

On performance against Motherwell almost two months ago seems to have given him a free pass in the eyes of some fans.

Absolutely (tu) Neither Black or Hutton have been great recently, so in theory it doesn't matter which one plays they both need to improve their performances.