***The Official Rangers v Alloa Athletic Thread***

Amac9

This is how bad it is at the moment. We're not even fully confident of beating pishy alloa.

Also on temps, well yes he's a good player but come on we shouldnt need him to dispose of the mince we're up against. A 4-4-2 will see us coast this division with ease and drop Ian black ffs

Anything but a handsome win is an embarrassment. Hartley is rookie with basic resources and turned them into a decent team. Mccoist should be winning this game EASILY. Enough of all the div3 excuses, we have arguably the best squad and highest wage bill out with the jungle jims, so this game should be out of sight by half time. However I fear it won't be .....

Any win will do us after midweek.

Just shows how much out expections have fallen when we would be happy with a 1-0 against Alloa at home :(

Really hope ally gets it right today and we pump them, but tbh I think it will be more unorganised disjointed pishy football against a team of semi pros and youngsters

RANGERS: Alexander; Argyriou, Perry, Emilson, Hegarty; Little, Black, Macleod, Aird; Shiels, McCulloch.Subs: Gallacher, Hutton, McKay, Crawford, Naismith.

Good to see a Kyle free bench. The guys is a waste of a jersey

Can anyone enlighten me why black is in the team. Another diabolical decision. The can't be much harmony in that dressing room, you have lads like Hutton and McKay who never put a foot wrong and black whos been shit all season without a glimpse of any form and he plays every single match

Can anyone enlighten me why black is in the team. Another diabolical decision. The can't be much harmony in that dressing room, you have lads like Hutton and McKay who never put a foot wrong and black whos been shit all season without a glimpse of any form and he plays every single match

IMO black needs dropped for his own good, he's a better player than what we've seen but he should be rested to regain fitness and sharpness.