***The Official Rangers v Alloa Athletic Thread***

Amac9

Black was superb today I thought. I'm not normally in Ibrox early [pub] but had my wee brother today so we were in about 40 minutes early. Watched Black playing they wee pre-match passing drills and his ball retention was a cut above the rest. Really like him as a player.

Cribari was much improved today and was keeping on line with the defence unlike Wednesday.

McKays first was smashing!

That's my point only 7...against an absolute joke of a team and saw something strange today.......Ally with 5 minutes to go out giving instructions, that is a rare sight indeed, surely you would agree with that!!

Alloa are not a joke team,they are looking to push on up the divisions...

I said really well taken goals, but I as I ahve been from day 1 not a fan of Ally as a manger/coach he lacks the know how on how to change a formation and alter things during a game.

So what mate .You dying for us to lose so you can moan about Ally again and say he is not the right man .Enjoy the Saturday .Our team won well against a team thats up there giving QOS a run for there money in the division above us.

Reality check needed

You being serious?

well um yes, because they said tempy was back in the squad for the weekend and i've been at work with no net connection all day, not even radio so i didn't know the result or team selection, only time i did log on was to post something about black when the 3g network was kinda fixed before it went down again

well um yes, because they said tempy was back in the squad for the weekend and i've been at work with no net connection all day, not even radio so i didn't know the result or team selection, only time i did log on was to post something about black.

Fair enough. :D

He didn't make the squad today.

Alloa are not a joke team,they are looking to push on up the divisions...

They are a joke of a team, when facing us all these teams are like this, so really , the goals were well taken but come on we should be doing this, maybe that is why all this brilliant tactics Ally came out yesterday because it doesn't happen that often.

We have won all our home games , but the football has not been breathtaking and I like to see us win with good football. Every team is looking to push on up through divisions and if you feel that Alloa can do this, then it just confirms my thoughts on the opposition we will be facing.

So what mate .You dying for us to lose so you can moan about Ally again and say he is not the right man .Enjoy the Saturday .Our team won well against a team thats up there giving QOS a run for there money in the division above us.

Reality check needed

I am sure the reality will reach you one day :P

Having sat through Wednesday's horror show I missed our 7 nil triumph as we were visiting my new Grandson down south. Some things are more important than going to the match but I'm very sad to have missed out on our Scottish Cup romp. The Wee man has 3 christian names, all of which could be claimed to be named after Rangers players, Alexander (Sandy), Ian, David surname Gray.

Great seat for the game yesterday for me and my mate, we were front row in the Club Deck directly behind the corporate seats and right beside the enterance to the pitch.

Wee Willie Henderson was 2 rows in front, Colin Stein and Alex McDonald were constantly coming out and standing right at my seat to watch the game. Bottled it and didn'y ask for autographs :(.

Great seat for the game yesterday for me and my mate, we were front row in the Club Deck directly behind the corporate seats and right beside the enterance to the pitch.

Wee Willie Henderson was 2 rows in front, Colin Stein and Alex McDonald were constantly coming out and standing right at my seat to watch the game. Bottled it and didn'y ask for autographs :(.

3 of the very best :praise: :praise: :praise: