***The Official Rangers v Alloa Athletic Thread***

Amac9

But it doesn't mean we can't suggest it's what we would do though

I just think it is a sign of how far back we have went as a team. We have 2 cracking strikers in Little and Jig, both have proved they cannot handle playing in midfield, yet some people would still rather go with one or the other up top. I think it is sad mate, just an opinion. I am not a fan of one man up front at Rangers. We don't know how to play it.

I just think it is a sign of how far back we have went as a team. We have 2 cracking strikers in Little and Jig, both have proved they cannot handle playing in midfield, yet some people would still rather go with one or the other up top. I think it is sad mate, just an opinion. I am not a fan of one man up front at Rangers. We don't know how to play it.

Do we know how to play 2 up?

I don't particularly think it's backwards though. I feel 4-4-2 can be a bit stationery unless done properly. Templeton and Shiels behind McCulloch and Little could work though.

Do we know how to play 2 up?

Jig and Little finished last season up front together and were excellent. Anytime they have partnered each other they have been good. 4-4-2 is the most basic and easiest of formations for any football team, if we can't handle that then we may as well chuck it altogether.

I don't particularly think it's backwards though. I feel 4-4-2 can be a bit stationery unless done properly. Templeton and Shiels behind McCulloch and Little could work though.

There is another problem for us particularly at the moment. We are not doing much properly on the pitch just now, if anything.

I would like to see -

Templeton-Crawford-Hutton-Shiels

-------------------Jig---Little-----------------

There is another problem for us particularly at the moment. We are not doing much properly on the pitch just now, if anything.

I would like to see -

Templeton-Crawford-Hutton-Shiels

-------------------Jig---Little-----------------

Is Crawford not a striker? Not a fan of MacLeod?

Please let it be 4 -4-2 and for the love of god lets keep someone up the park on the halfway line when defending corners etc

its school boy stuff leaving a man up when they have a corner. When you watch it every other week you see rangers having to keep 2 defenders back when we have a corner . Yes 442 100 percent agree !!

The defence is a disaster as it is with Wallace in it. Can't imagine what it would be like without him :anguish:

True :anguish:

I would just rather change the shape of the team than shunt someone into a position they have never played, e.g i have a feeling Argeriou will play at LB since Wallace is struggling.

We're the same level as Alloa according to McCoist.

Starting to fucking piss me off big time. We're the same playing level because of your poor managerial ability a McCoist. 6m on a wage bill and we're the same level as Alloa?

Away you go.

We're the same level as Alloa according to McCoist.

Starting to fucking piss me off big time. We're the same playing level because of your poor managerial ability a McCoist. 6m on a wage bill and we're the same level as Alloa?

Away you go.

Technically we are in the division below them

Point being? We should beat them easy.

Got draw written all over it.

^

Which one is it?

I am always confident of Rangers winning against Anybody on Anyday and Anywhere. But I'm what they call head in the sand loyal. It means that I'm always wrong, but I know where the best beaches are :craphead: