***The Official Rangers v Alloa Athletic Thread***

Amac9

If you've actually payed attention he plays left back for the reserves doh

If you'd have paid attention you'd know that his position is a midfielder (made his debut last season in midfield), but shock horror he can be played in another position.

A goal in the first ten minutes is what we need lol.

The fans will start to get impatient if we aint 1-0 up within 10 minutes :D

That's my worry. We can't have another stalemate to half time. Get fuckin on them quick and make them sweat!

If you'd have paid attention you'd know that his position is a midfielder (made his debut last season in midfield), but shock horror he can be played in another position.

I know he's a CM but if he's been playing well at left back for the reserves why shouldn't he play there when the first team is desperate for a left back?

I know he's a CM but if he's been playing well at left back for the reserves why shouldn't he play there when the first team is desperate for a left back?

(tu)

I'm a believer that a good footballer can play any position. But, you don't want to air those views on RM, because some on here believe you are given your perfect position and that's it.

I've not seen a lot of Crawford so might be wrong but he looks more of a wide player than a central midfielder.

He looks like a proper footballer who could player anywhere across the midfield. We currently need 2 centre midfielders, i would like to see Crawford and Hutton in there.

It's just easier to point the finger at Black because he's a higher profile of player.

Yeh, he came with big expectations given he had a good final 6 or so months at Hearts. I think Black has held back getting stuck into challenges since he joined. He will know that his reputation preceeds him and he is likely to get sent off. Black is also not the kind of guy who is going to play defence splitting passes like some appear to expect him to. He is good on the ball, making space for himself and playing simple passes. That's where he is better than Hutton IMO who often looks clumsy when receiving the ball, but Hutton is a better ball winner.

(tu)

I'm a believer that a good footballer can play any position. But, you don't want to air those views on RM, because some on here believe you are given your perfect position and that's it.

Messi at right back, Ronaldo at left back with Benzema and Van Persie playing at centre back. :lol: Think before you post next time.