leigh griffiths

jdonald755

we are able to sign players who will be out of contract next summer on a pre contract in january.they will train with us inthe summer till the end of sept then they will be able to play..this is from a very very good source and methinks there will be great consternation when this comes out

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a fud...he gets a wee kicking fae the scottish mhedia cause he has got three different daft wee burds up the duff and i think pays f all towards any of them... Sign for the Rangers and it would be giving our haters a free run to blame US for his questionable and indeed downright shocking personal life.. Plus he is a right ugly looking wee scrote!! NOT RANGERS CLASS & NEVER WILL BE...

little is over-rated...i could play up for rangers n score a few goals...hes a decent enough squad player and im happy with him in SFL...hes decent and a tryer but no way rangers class....griffiths is a wee dick but has talent...i wouldnt be happy seeing him in a rangers top but he would improve the team id say...just wanted to see wat every1 thot

you say Little isn't Gers class .The guy stayed loyal to us and has continued to work his socks off . He has never let us down like Jig .To mention him in same sentence as a wee prick that's just going through a wee purple patch is just sad really .I would not touch that little turd piece .hopefully he will end up in the east end where I think he belongs

you say Little isn't Gers class .The guy stayed loyal to us and has continued to work his socks off . He has never let us down like Jig .To mention him in same sentence as a wee prick that's just going through a wee purple patch is just sad really .I would not touch that little turd piece .hopefully he will end up in the east end where I think he belongs

little left with the rest of the traitors and came crawling back when he realised there wasnt any intrest from other clubs...never wonder why he signed with us a bit later than the rest ?

He would score goals and plenty of them but there a number of reasons he will not be joining our club.

He has a screw loose and creates problems in the dressing room, he will no doubt get into shit when he moves to a club with as much exposure as ours and we can't sign him because we have a ban.

little left with the rest of the traitors and came crawling back when he realised there wasnt any intrest from other clubs...never wonder why he signed with us a bit later than the rest ?

Are you at it? Little was out of contract at the end of last season and wasn't offered new terms due to the uncertainty. Same as Salim Kerkar. He continued to train with Rangers and was then offered a new contract which he signed. Calling him a traitor isn't just harsh, it is totally untrue.

No he didnt, he was out of contract and we couldnt offer him a new one until we were out of admin and had the CVA/Newco issue delt with. Andy was open and honest and said he wanted to stay with us but had to look at his options if we couldnt or wouldnt offer him a deal. As for that Hivs wanker, no fucking way jakey cunt!