Leggo under threat !

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone remind me of the jist of what Leggo said yesterday?

I read it everyday and I don't remember anything said that hasn't been said previously except the usual suspects being named.

That's the problem with Leggo's blog he rarely provides facts to back up what he says.

I read it everyday and I don't remember anything said that hasn't been said previously except the usual suspects being named.

That's the problem with Leggo's blog he rarely provides facts to back up what he says.

Pretty much spot on. His blogs have been getting worse and worse this past year. He doesn't seem to dwell on the facts for too long.

Pretty much spot on. His blogs have been getting worse and worse this past year. He doesn't seem to dwell on the facts for too long.

Quite the opposite me thinks, since hes got over his obsession with proving Green wrong the old chap has been on fine form, fine form indeed

provides plenty of facts, if youre clever enough to read between the lines

More power to him. At least he has stood up for us right through this past year when other so called "journalists" were cowering to the fenian propaganda ie. The RTC.

Good on him.

Agree Jack .Im fucking sick of some on here slagging off some of our own .The guy is raw and sometimes talks shite .Dont we all but he is a bear and that's alright I'm my book .Especially one that's getting stuck into the rodents mince and exposing the bigoted behaviour of our enemies .Like I've said on countless times this is further evidence of our family being marginalised ..Yes slag and slander everything Rangers and take it you bazza but don't dare mention the corrupt cabel that's going on in this Godforsaken hell hole of a Country or mention Penn state sisters or even the fact that this clubs support glorified in terrorism for 40odd years .There Scum and they know they are .-)

More power to him. At least he has stood up for us right through this past year when other so called "journalists" were cowering to the fenian propaganda ie. The RTC.

Good on him.

Dont talk shite. At one point he was doing more damage to us with his blue knights pish than any jungle jim ever did.

He's a wanker!

Agree Jack .Im fucking sick of some on here slagging off some of our own .The guy is raw and sometimes talks shite .Dont we all but he is a bear and that's alright I'm my book .Especially one that's getting stuck into the rodents mince and exposing the bigoted behaviour of our enemies .Like I've said on countless times this is further evidence of our family being marginalised ..Yes slag and slander everything Rangers and take it you bazza but don't dare mention the corrupt cabel that's going on in this Godforsaken hell hole of a Country or mention Penn state sisters or even the fact that this clubs support glorified in terrorism for 40odd years .There Scum and they know they are .-)
More power to him. At least he has stood up for us right through this past year when other so called "journalists" were cowering to the fenian propaganda ie. The RTC. Good on him.

Totally agree Gentlemen, Leggo must be getting close to them when they are suppressing his blogs, very sinister country we live in now thanks to the power of the rhepublican minority ! :sherlock:

Dont talk shite. At one point he was doing more damage to us with his blue knights pish than any jungle jim ever did.

He's a wanker!

Did he really?

So Leggo was doing more damage to Rangers than the RTC blog, bbc pacific shelf..... sorry quay, mark pape daly, chris taig mcglaughlin, phil 3 names, paul thief mconville, hmRC......etc?

Dont think so.