Leggo under threat !

BLUEDIGNITY

Agree Jack .Im fucking sick of some on here slagging off some of our own .The guy is raw and sometimes talks shite .Dont we all but he is a bear and that's alright I'm my book .Especially one that's getting stuck into the rodents mince and exposing the bigoted behaviour of our enemies .Like I've said on countless times this is further evidence of our family being marginalised ..Yes slag and slander everything Rangers and take it you bazza but don't dare mention the corrupt cabel that's going on in this Godforsaken hell hole of a Country or mention Penn state sisters or even the fact that this clubs support glorified in terrorism for 40odd years .There Scum and they know they are .-)

This^^^^^^^^^^^

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never read any of leggos rants about chaz green and his blu knights love in.. But i did read him being a MAN and admitting he was WRONG.. I do enjoy a leggo blog and he must have rattled a few cages if the RHATS are sending in the polis and threatening him with a night in stewart street??.. Where was this protection/justice for THE RANGERS FAMILY the last year.. More power to you leggo.. Weve got the rhats on the run..

Someone on follow follow has reposted the offending article in their own blog, it did not appear to me to be to controversial but did name names...

He has either rattled a few cages by being correct or someone fears that the may be targeted incorrectly.

Either way, this person or persons involved have went out of their way to try and silence the author through intimidation...

What I don't get...regardless of what you make of Leggos blogs...is why naming someone in this sense involves police intervention when on a daily basis the tabloids name people with little or no concrete evidence in a variety of cases (see today's sun).

He may not be everybody's cup of tea but a lot of his articles have been quite informative and although he does go a bit far some times it's clear he cares.

Dont talk shite. At one point he was doing more damage to us with his blue knights pish than any jungle jim ever did.

He's a wanker!

Oh no he's not - don't know who you are, but leggo puts his own name and reputation to his comments; and he's a big bluenose, and prepared to fight for his club. He may have amde a few misjudgments, & who's not over this pathetic period. But he is 100% all right by me.

Alledgedly,the tims have been talking about this leak since last August.

Google Irish singer Duffy,add celtic and Rocky's mrs first name and hey presto,a fucking seven hundred post thread on some poor wee person,who is named several times by the peodos is top of the search.

Wonder if the thought polis have contacted them

I do actually enjoy a bit of Leggo every lunchtime at work. Usually worth checking out his angle on things.

Don't take him seriously though, as he is clearly losing his marbles.( Charles Green, et al) An old school journo from the 70's that occasionally hits the enemies of Rangers where it hurts. He does however get tedious with his obsession over "Odious Creep". Let that go please Leggo, and focus effort on worthy targets.

What I don't get...regardless of what you make of Leggos blogs...is why naming someone in this sense involves police intervention when on a daily basis the tabloids name people with little or no concrete evidence in a variety of cases (see today's sun).

He may not be everybody's cup of tea but a lot of his articles have been quite informative and although he does go a bit far some times it's clear he cares.

My thoughts exactly.

He has written he was threatened with a Breach of the Peace ? So has he caused alarm or annoyance to someone ?

Spiers and Thomson do that to me every day !!

But seriously something not right if the Police are becoming involved - I would like to know on what grounds they felt such action was justified.

Leggo’s stuff is thought provoking as I thought it was meant to be. Sometimes he misses the mark, sometimes he is spot on but he is a bear who cares, and although he may go off on one now and then, he is one of our own.