Barrie McKay

Broxi

Deserves a thread of his own, was brilliant today. Considering he is only 17 years old I think he is one of the best, certainly most exciting, player we have produced in years!

If he moves on from Rangers he should definitely make it in the Premier League and a future Scotland star if he fulfils his potential.

Maybe premature statements but he's certainly looking a player just now. Can't make the mistake of leaving too soon though.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He should remain on the right of midfield .................that appears to be his natural position?

Why McCoist keeps playing him on the left is beyond all understanding.

He doesn't have 'Bud' Johnston's turn of speed, but he makes up for it with his sheer ability.

He has it in him to be an exceptional player.

He should remain on the right of midfield .................that appears to be his natural position?

Why McCoist keeps playing him on the left is beyond all understanding.

He doesn't have 'Bud' Johnston's turn of speed, but he makes up for it with his sheer ability.

He has it in him to be an exceptional player.

I think he's capable of playing on either, I'd actually say maybe the left is better for him.

Despite the wank Andy Walker pretending he can't go down the side, he does have the ability to hit the by-line or to cut inside.

We didn't produce him. He was at Kilmarnock for 7 years and they released him at 16 due to some underlying medical problem that would halt his playing career. Days later he signed for us.

By the time he reaches 21+ we should be taking the credit for developing him.

I think he's capable of playing on either, I'd actually say maybe the left is better for him.

Despite the wank Andy Walker pretending he can't go down the side, he does have the ability to hit the by-line or to cut inside.

I'm hoping that DT plays on the left and WM plays on the right.

Why sign Templeton if the plan has always been to play McKay on the left.

It would be obtuse to play them both on the side that doesn't suit them?

kenny shiels must be kicking himself now lol, boys pure class, how they let him go is beyond anyone.

I read recently that as a young lad he was plagued by injuries and although Kilmarnock thought he had great potential they thought it was a risk to sign him on a contract.

Rangers wanted him and the rest is history.

Sometimes it's worth taking a punt on a promising young lad ............growing pains can affect their physicality.