Supporting our club must come before everything else.

Blue Nosed Babe

All this talk of boycotts, and I can understand why there is this talk, have raised a dilemma for many.

Here is one strand of the debate....

I thought we were supposed to LOVE AND SUPPORT our own club more than Hating others!

Hating other clubs more than you love your own is an SPL trait and there is NO WAY I want to be lumped in with that shower of shite!

Now, I know why people may want to hit the SPL clubs in the pocket and that is fair enough. That is their choice, likewise if people want to go to the game then that too is their choice and is just as valid.

I, myself won't be going as I don't go to away games, but that is MY choice.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can assure you I am not the charges us twice for a game fud.

I am just trying to explain that BOTH sides have valid points and the right to choose should be respected.

Chances are this game will be on TV anyway which will solve a lot of problems!

Will we get money from the tv if it's on it? Or will Dundee united just keep that?

Everyone has a choice on this matter and I'm sure there are thousands of Gers lovers that would want to go to away games, but Dundee Hibs are a particulary bad bunch and if there was an opporutinty, like this is, to show that it's not all just talk, a boycott should take place.

Given the arguements put forward thus far, I'd expect a good few thousand to attend this game, so maybe it is just all talk!

We are supporting our club, Rangers fans will watch the game on RTV whioch they have bought. They will buy from our club shop etc... and they will turn up in their thousands every other week like we always do.

Rangers fans are just not willing to give Dundee united our money, who stole our money and tv rights. Who tried to double charge our fans for a game that got cancelled 45 minutes into the game a couple of years back. and the mian reason their owner who was involved in trying to take titles of us and who hates Rangers.

Is their any more reasons you need or anyone else needs?

I appreciate fans may want to go but I will never darken the grounds of Celt*c, Dundee Hibs, Hivs or Aberdeen again. When Green spoke of bigotry he didnt mean it in the sense we know but the phrase was accurate. "We will listen to our fans" they said. I give you Joe O'Rourke and Phil 3names - both outed as bigots - case closed!

All this talk of boycotts, and I can understand why there is this talk, have raised a dilemma for many.

I thought we were supposed to LOVE AND SUPPORT our own club more than Hating others!

Hating other clubs more than you love your own is an SPL trait and there is NO WAY I want to be lumped in with that shower of shite!

Now, I know why people may want to hit the SPL clubs in the pocket and that is fair enough. That is their choice, likewise if people want to go to the game then that too is their choice and is just as valid.

All valid points but this little scumbag and no-mark club tried to destroy Rangers.

Do you really think we should all roll up outside tannadump and give them our cash to thank them for it? Thats just my thoughts on the matter.

As you say, you don't go to away games, nor do I - So let's leave that decision to the Away Bears.

I appreciate fans may want to go but I will never darken the grounds of Celt*c, Dundee Hibs, Hivs or Aberdeen again. When Green spoke of bigotry he didnt mean it in the sense we know but the phrase was accurate. "We will listen to our fans" they said. I give you Joe O'Rourke and Phil 3names - both outed as bigots - case closed!

And I respect your choice and will not try to influence it.

I for one don't go to away games, though may go to QP cause there is more room.

The ones who i think will go is the ones who don't get to many games and are Rangers fans living in Dundee.

Indeed. That is a reason I don't go to away games, especially cause of the small stadia we go to now. Everyone should get to see The Rangers, if they want to.

Besides our lads on the park need us to drown out the whining from the bitter United fans when we are beating their shitty team.

Sorry but we are supporting our club by not going to their ground, it is a protest and a statement.