ARABTrust calling on the SFA to breach their own rules over boycott

Senna

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Green may, just may, have played another blinder on this one.

The club has said it will not accept its due ticket allocation. Fair enough, We the People had made our general thoughts on the matter very clear.

The club have reqested that scumdee hibs do not sell tickets to Rangers supporters. Requested, not made any threats, etc, just requested. Rangers cannot stop the arses selling direct to anyone who wants to buy a ticket. Not that many would in any event.

So, ya Dundonian dobbers, GIRFUY!!!!

Im no legal expert but i'd imagine there's grounds for legal action should anything come of this. You can't punish someone for turning down tickets if they aren't in any way obliged to take them.

You can't but by god, they'll try. Disrepute charge - showing disrespect to the competition or some such bollocks.

AFAIK, the only rule regarding ticket allocation, is about the minimum amountof tickets that the home team must provide for the visiting fans.

I have never seen a rule anywhere that says the away fans must take the allocation. Fkn arseholes turn up to Ibrox with 1000 fans and expect half the gate money from the 49k bears that turned up, Hypocritical does not even come close to describing this bunch of cunts.

Gogzy my friend, when is the last time an SPL club (apart from the eastend sub-humans) had 1000 fans at Ibrox?

You can't but by god, they'll try. Disrepute charge - showing disrespect to the competition or some such bollocks.

It's ludicrous. Utterly desperate and totally hypocritical. Like your mate offering you a ticket for a game at Ibrox, you turning it down and him threatening to call the police on you for doing so.

Ridiculous

Who cares what the arab tossers want, they're getting nothing. Only just able to reply now as I've finally stopped laughing at their 'demands'.

The s*a can do nothing as we turned the tickets down due to safety concerns. After all we've been through, and in the head puppets own wordstthis could lead to "civil unrest".

Or is this different. Hmmm I wonder.

So arab trust, what say you to us having refused them in the interests of our own supporters, and yours, safety?

Nothing?

That's what I thought. Hypocritical bar stewards.

Green should never of refused tickets from UTD instead once we had them refuse to sell them to joe public.

I dont think Rangers can take the tickets and refuse to sell them.

IMO they should of taken the tickets and relied on the supporters not buying them, based on the fact the fan organisations were calling for a boycott.

Rangers would then return any unsold tickets 24hrs before the game and Dundee United would not be able to sell them due to segregation issues.

Its fckn mental, in the summer they were saying if they were playing Rangers they were boycotting the game, now we've to play them, and their complaining about us agreeing with them about the boycott, these cnts are never happy.

:lol:

It's ludicrous. Utterly desperate and totally hypocritical. Like your mate offering you a ticket for a game at Ibrox, you turning it down and him threatening to call the police on you for doing so.

Ridiculous

DUFC, Summer 2012: "RULES ARE RULES, FOLLOW THEM SEVCO. SPORTING INTEGRITY OR THE FANS WILL BOYCOTT. WE DON'T NEED RANGERS."

DUFC, Winter 2012: "CHANGE THE RULES, ATS NO FAIR. WE DO NOT SUPPORT BOYCOTTS. FUCK SPORTING INTEGRITY, WE NEED THE RANGERS CASH."

Hypocrites and twats to a man.

DUFC, Summer 2012: "RULES ARE RULES, FOLLOW THEM SEVCO. SPORTING INTEGRITY OR THE FANS WILL BOYCOTT. WE DON'T NEED RANGERS."

DUFC, Winter 2012: "CHANGE THE RULES, ATS NO FAIR. WE DO NOT SUPPORT BOYCOTTS. FUCK SPORTING INTEGRITY, WE NEED THE RANGERS CASH."

Hypocrites and twats to a man.

Even stepping back and totallt withdrawing any bias, its surely difficult to see a) how they have any case whatsoever, b) what Rangers are doing wrong here and c) how Dundee United aren't making themselves look both foolish and hugely hypocritical

Even stepping back and totallt withdrawing any bias, its surely difficult to see a) how they have any case whatsoever, b) what Rangers are doing wrong here and c) how Dundee United aren't making themselves look both foolish and hugely hypocritical

Well that's the MSM here out.

Gogzy my friend, when is the last time an SPL club (apart from the eastend sub-humans) had 1000 fans at Ibrox?

I was being a bit generous there i guess lol, the 3rd division fans have a better away support than most of the SPL