bad news buried again

mrmojorisin

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So we have Spartak fans in hoodies allegedly going on a wrecking spree in the Gallowgate (the ultra clean environmental green belt of Glasgow) but it "cud have been rangers" (the OP's spelling) fans masquerading as Spartak fans. Now there are a few points that I find rather odd in that post that point to the OP being a bit careless with the truth.

When it comes to believable fact,I'm getting in the fucking boat at Loch Lomond going fishing for a monster with a fucked GPS Tom-Tom

:pipe:

apparently spartak fans went on a wrecking spree in the gallowgate

guy i know said he saw them all wearing casual gear and looked menacing as fuck

cud have been rangers but others say itwas spartak fans

I can definitely smell shite.

if your tryin to insinuate im a taig u better bring your boxing mitts my friend

Jog on back to kerryfail street....if you aren't of that persuasion, as you are at pains to deny then you are just a 1st rate moron with a thread like this and some of your comments!

There was a pre arranged fight between CSC/GB and Spartak Fans in the Gallowgate.

Celtic got kicked the length of the Gallowgate.

The media know it was a pre arranged FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS fight but have ignored reporting on it.

Unlike stories connecting us to football violence which are routinely reported.

Sirglugalot ! Your lack of response to the many comments directed at you can only be down to 2 things ,

1. Your finding it difficult to type with your "boxing mitts" on..

or 2, you realised your post has outed you.

The reaction from bears tells me the latter .

P.s. Dont ask me for a square go as ive only got a nice pair of wooly mitts.

Happened on the main road just outside my house.. 4 police vans invoved.. Defo russian's involved when I opned my window.. The scum were chanting who are ye.. then followed by a russian response.. Police were walking groups,via london road. The main road was shut for 10/20 mins.. sweep sweep tho

There was a pre arranged fight between CSC/GB and Spartak Fans in the Gallowgate.

Celtic got kicked the length of the Gallowgate.

The media know it was a pre arranged FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS fight but have ignored reporting on it.

Unlike stories connecting us to football violence which are routinely reported.

I dont mind a wee bit a fisty cuffs although im not in the casual scene but fuck fighting the Russians, you would need to be a bit loopy to go for it wae them. They're all fucking monsters :lol:

Two Spartak Moscow fans breached the peace by fighting while they were in Glasgow to watch their team play Celtic.

Alexey Fedorov and Alexsey Filatov both admitted the charge at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Friday.

The pair had been involved in fighting at the city’s Gallowgate at Fielden Street on Wednesday, when Spartak and Celtic met in a Champions League group stage game.

Fedorov, 22, and 36-year-old Filatov, who also admitted resisting arrest by struggling violently and lashing out with his arms and legs, were both remanded in custody until their next court appearances in the New Year.

The court also heard Fedorov, from Moscow, is charged with assaulting a police officer by kicking him on the head and body to his injury during the incident. It is not known whether the trouble flared before or after the football match.

He pled not guilty and will go on trial next month. Both men will be sentenced for breaching the peace in January.

Four other fans who were following the Russian side were arrested and charged with fighting with Celtic fans.

Evgeny Morozov, 23, Vladamir Chiscyakov, 24, Gorgy Morozov, 28 and Valery Grishko, 29, are accused of breaching the peace in Bain Street, near the Gallowgate area, on Wednesday.

Grishko and Chiscyakov are also charged with assaulting police officers and Evegeny Morozov also allegedly hindered police officers as they were trying to make arrests.

They denied the charges and are scheduled to go to trial later this month. They were all released on bail with the conditions they surrendered their passports to the court.

://local.stv.tv/...of-celtic-game/

Fedorov and Filatov - Rangers casuals indeed

apparently spartak fans went on a wrecking spree in the gallowgate

guy i know said he saw them all wearing casual gear and looked menacing as fuck

cud have been rangers but others say itwas spartak fans

I don`t normally get into these kinda debates as I hate all the bitterness arguing that goes on in football forums BUT come on fella, why even say this if you`re not anything but a Gers man.Even if it were why even bring it up ? Very strange..

I don`t normally get into these kinda debates as I hate all the bitterness arguing that goes on in football forums BUT come on fella, why even say this if you`re not anything but a Gers man.Even if it were why even bring it up ? Very strange..

I think we are just a tough crowd m8 lol