Is tomorrow sold out now?

Chineseboy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember the official capacity, is it 50 and a half, 51 and a half.

Would be good to get to 50,000 for this one though.

I'm awaiting the comments that there's more than 50 folk can get into Ibrox, after re-reading that. :pipe::thumbup:

There are a quite few hurdles to breaking the 50K mark:

1. Away team may not sell all its tickets - though to be fair, the SFL3 clubs have mostly brought large numbers this season.
  2. Number of seats required for segregation - varies depending on how many the away team bring.
  3. Season Ticket no shows - unlike some clubs, I think we only count people as they go through the turnstile.
  4. The last few tickets are always harder to shift, as they are usually in the worst parts of the stadium, and it's hard to get 2 or more together

1. Away team may not sell all its tickets - though to be fair, the SFL3 clubs have mostly brought large numbers this season.
  2. Number of seats required for segregation - varies depending on how many the away team bring.
  3. Season Ticket no shows - unlike some clubs, I think we only count people as they go through the turnstile.
  4. The last few tickets are always harder to shift, as they are usually in the worst parts of the stadium, and it's hard to get 2 or more together

It is a shame we have to have segregation in division 3 when there is zero nasty stuff. I think lower league team supporters would be welcomed amongst our support.

It is a shame we have to have segregation in division 3 when there is zero nasty stuff. I think lower league team supporters would be welcomed amongst our support.

I agree. There have been quite a few Bears hiding in amongst the SFL3 home fans this season without incident.

PS: another hurdle to reaching the 50K mark has just occured to me...

We need at least 100 clear seats around Elgin Eccie Lady to let her do her stuff. :lol:

I agree. There have been quite a few Bears hiding in amongst the SFL3 home fans this season without incident.

PS: another hurdle to reaching the 50K mark has just occured to me...

We need at least 100 clear seats around Elgin Eccie Lady to let her do her stuff. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Health and safety

The govan west corners have been sold to the Rangers fans their will be no empty seats at the away end as we filled in the gaps. they will just have the middle bit.