Is tomorrow sold out now?

Chineseboy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont sell out our 50,000 one unless im missing something

We have the fans. 200000 in Manchester, 250000 ticket applications for the tie against Villarreal. The numbers are there, the club looking after them wasn't. Do you not think if the club looked after the fans best interests and fixed ticket pricing we could get even more? I do, especially at this time when our fans are so united. If Celtic can get 55000-60000 in for big European nights and Old Firm ties, i reckon we could too. They are not bigger than us, are they?

Now is not the time to expand. That's for the future.

If we were ever going to get a bigger stadium, that time has sadly passed.

Should have done it in the 80's when we re developed.

No chance of us being able to afford any extensive upgrades at todays prices.

How many sell outs have we had in the past decade?

Not enough to justify a bigger stadium anyway.

I know, it works well with Celtic having the bigger ground, higher capacity, larger turnover and being able to pay players more wages than we can. Yeah, no need to look into expanding our revenue streams. (tu)

I know, it works well with Celtic having the bigger ground, higher capacity, larger turnover and being able to pay players more wages than we can. Yeah, no need to look into expanding our revenue streams. (tu)

Increasing the stadium and not filling it on a regular basis will cost us money.

If we were ever going to get a bigger stadium, that time has sadly passed.

Should have done it in the 80's when we re developed.

No chance of us being able to afford any extensive upgrades at todays prices.

Murray should have done it at the same time Celtic announced what their new capacity was going to be. He missed a trick there. They showed ambition and we stood still. Gate receipts are a clubs highest income and we have neglected our fans for far too long.

We have the fans. 200000 in Manchester, 250000 ticket applications for the tie against Villarreal. The numbers are there, the club looking after them wasn't. Do you not think if the club looked after the fans best interests and fixed ticket pricing we could get even more? I do, especially at this time when our fans are so united. If Celtic can get 55000-60000 in for big European nights and Old Firm ties, i reckon we could too. They are not bigger than us, are they?

Naw there no bigger than us. We havent however sold out our last 2 CL batches and OF games aside why would we sit with 10 - 12,000 empty seats at the other games?

Naw there no bigger than us. We havent however sold out our last 2 CL batches and OF games aside why would we sit with 10 - 12,000 empty seats at the other games?

But they can near enough sell out European ties and have full houses every time we come calling. Why couldn't we if our stadium was of similar size? On our previous efforts, i honestly think fans were put off by the ridiculous pricing structure and the inevitable style of football we all knew we would play. We were not there to compete like Celtic are, we were there to make up the numbers sadly.

Many teams all over the world play in front of empty stadiums never mind just a few thousand empty seats. Certain clubs live for the special days and nights when they do fill out their grounds. (tu)

Seemed to work out alright for Celtic. Do you think it is right they have a higher capacity than us? A simple yes or no will do.

Don't forget septic park was such a cheap job that it will eventually cost much more to maintain than it ever cost to build ... and those are the words of brain dempsey

The point is it's easy to get a large capacity if your ground is so shite you don't mind knocking three quarters of it down and building 3 new big stands secure in the knowledge that it's future generations that will have to pick up the tab for the corners you've cut

Almost 20 years down the line and it's still there and still making them more money than us.

The point is it's easy to get a large capacity if your ground is so shite you don't mind knocking three quarters of it down and building 3 new big stands secure in the knowledge that it's future generations who will have to pick up the tab for the corners you've cut

or the tax payers will as it gets done up for the commonwealth games etc. shiters.