Aluko,Lafferty and Ness claiming constructive dismissal?

robg58

How can they when wishart was vocal on what they could do? why have one of them claimed at the time he had to leave due to him having a family to look after, what has changed and can we now expect a statement from wishart, he who all but disappeared.

they walked away from us...they're running scared of the fast-approaching FIFA decision on whether they were right or wrong to walk away from contracts.

My guesss is they're being told something different now.

This. (tu) To belatedly claim constructive dismissal is a clear indication that Charles Green was right (again).

Does he mean dismissing us and leaving us was constructive ? Ok then Kyle, point proven.

Constructive dismissal is when u leave, because you feel your boss was treating you unfairly so that you would leave. Basically, if a boss has no grounds to sack you, but they want you gone they treat you like a dick, making/forcing you to leave.

Constructive dismissal is when u leave, because you feel your boss was treating you unfairly so that you would leave. Basically, if a boss has no grounds to sack you, but they want you gone they treat you like a dick, making/forcing you to leave.

I was suggesting that Lafferty now implying that it was constructive, appears to be true in as much the team is better without him.

I was making the point he dismissed us rather than other way round. He held most of the cards at that time and chose to leave.

He behaved like a dick, unlike, bocanegra etc.

Jamie ness can actually get to flying fuck, what did he do for us? we gave him the best possible therapy and rehab so that he might have a chance to rekindle his career while at the same time earning good good wages but he only played 16 times. we did so much for that rat bag and i would quite happily watch someone break his wee legs and end his career we owe him nothing he should have owed the club everything. fucking cunt.

Lafferty just speaks for itself, and aluko i'm dissapointed