Sixty-seven players 'in legal action' over Rangers contract transfer.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked this bit from the Herald.....

The PFA Scotland claim, however, is that Rangers did not properly consult their members, even though letters were sent to all of them by recorded delivery.

lol, i missed that, so they were consulted :)

Any former employee who sues Rangers Football Club should be metaphorically stoned to death, hung, drawn and quartered and their remains shat upon by a herd of AIDS-riddled fucking wildebeest.

Dirty, greedy rat-bag bastards.

What about the current employees? The number quoted suggests that the SPFA have done this on behalf of every member who was contracted to us last year. Many will still be at Ibrox and will be somewhat annoyed. Could get embarrassing for the SPFA

Main downside to this is that all the Celtic supporting tax experts at work are suddenly going to become experts on employment law.

tell the experts to go and sit on their baws in the corner. They tend not to like it, which is fine by me.

I also find calling them bombhurlers or trainee paedos has a similar effect.

If they ask if thats your best argument, you just say its a statement of fact.

tell the experts to go and sit on their baws in the corner. They tend not to like it, which is fine by me.

I also find calling them bombhurlers or trainee paedos has a similar effect.

If they ask if thats your best argument, you just say its a statement of fact.

Sent you a PM. Did you get it?

lol, i missed that, so they were consulted :)

To my understanding that is the bare minimum we are required to do in order to consider them being "properly consulted".

I'm willing to bet half of the stupid fucks opened the letters, got bamboozled by the wording and trashed them shortly after. Fuck the lot of them and the union.

A case of ready, shoot, aim by the SPFA perhaps. Seems the SPFA and any former players who have actually signed up to the SPFA's actions are willing volunteers to the army of 'active harm ' against Rangers. And probably cannon fodder when Rangers legal team is turned loose on them. If former players are signed up to the SPFA action then IMO these players lose the privilege of any right to be described as once a Ranger, always a Ranger. They would forever be thought of as disciples of Terminal Greed.