Sixty-seven players 'in legal action' over Rangers contract transfer.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it's posted yet but from Jigs twitter account.

@jiggymacc6: For everyone asking,I'm not involved in the 67 people and if my name is there it will be getting taken off.

I dont believe Jig would ever do something so underhand as this, the mans a supporter just like us, hes just a very talented and lucky supporter whos living the dream :praise:

I dont believe Jig would ever do something so underhand as this, the mans a supporter just like us, hes just a very talented and lucky supporter whos living the dream :praise:

The big man bleeds blue blood, his name never even came into my head when trying to work out who those 67 players could be.

Naismith has denied nothing,, the guy asked him if he was involved but then also asked if he could answer,, Naismith just replied "no",, could be an answer to either question

after his conduct in the summer im taking that "no" as an answer to the 2nd question

if im wrong fair enough but i wouldnt be suprised to see the wee money grabbing prick trying to get more money out of us

No doubt the rags will be all over it tomorrow....but until such times that the club or green explains the situation I wouldn't read to much into what is said in the press (not that you ever should)...

Will be interesting to hear the pfa reasoning and if ness etc are taking action what their justification is....it wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is coming from the SFA just to try and fuck us over!

67....Might it extend to former players who then became scouts or directors or in some other role within the club. It is the same club under new owners so they may claim it has nothing to do with the old company and somehow claim CG and the club is at fault. P.S not sure about this but are former players able to continue in the union after retirement.

Reads to me like it could be all the work of the PFA Scotland, who are just claiming for every player who was employed at the club before the contract transfers. This means that the players may not have anything to do with it at all, just PFA Scotland causing a stir.

I always thought the players treacherous scumbags, prior to upping sticks after deciding things were better elsewhere (hahaha), were informed of their position by their agents after consultation with the PFA (aka Wishart) and were, as a result, apparently crystal clear on what they could and couldn't do. There contracts were held by the 'oldco' and, if they insist they didn't transfer over, they haven't a leg to stand on regarding the current setup and their old contracts are null and void due to the current liquidation process. In my opinion their chancing their arm and hoping to get something out of it - aided and abetted by the Scottish PFA.

Lee McCulloch @jiggymacc6

For everyone asking,I'm not involved in the 67 people and if my name is there it will be getting taken off..

This would suggest to me that cases are being raised without the players knowledge, something fishy definitely going on.

Any coincidence in the number 67 ???