10-15 million for naming rights of Ibrox? V No money and keeping Ibrox the name

TheBluenose1972

10-15 million for naming rights V £0 keeping Ibrox name?  

369 members have voted

1. 1. 10-15 million for naming rights V £0 keeping Ibrox name?

• I'd be up for Green to sell the naming of Ibrox if it brought in 10-15 million for the club
    • No to the sale! Rangers should never sell the naming rights to the Stadium
    • Not fussed if we do or dont

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The poll optio a are unfair.

I'm all for selling the rights with a few stipulations though.

1 has to be for decent money and its a limited contract with expiry date, upon which the name reverts back to owner for re-sale.

2 Ibrox has to remain in the title.

HOW MUCH???????

Are you/they having a laugh?

Please provide a source.

If Man Yoo think they can sell the naming rights to old trafford for 1 billion, Citeh sold the rights to their stadium for 150 million and Arsenal 100 million im sure we could manage to secure a paltry sum of 10-15 million for Ibrox.

If Man Yoo think they can sell the naming rights to old trafford for 1 billion, Citeh sold the rights to their stadium for 150 million and Arsenal 100 million im sure we could manage to secure a paltry sum of 10-15 million for Ibrox.

Those clubs play in the biggest league in the world and are or were in Europes best competition.

We are in Div 3 in Scotland and have a Euro ban for 3 years.....

Those clubs play in the biggest league in the world and are or were in Europes best competition.

We are in Div 3 in Scotland and have a Euro ban for 3 years.....

Hence why we'd only be able to get around 10% of the money other top teams in the UK are getting.

Thats a scam to beat the FFP ya clown.

For sponsorship reasons, stadiums can't be known as a brand name in UEFA matches.

I know that, what I am saying is there is a distinct difference of clubs who are playing at the top level of club football than us who are in the bottom pile just now of a very poor set up in Scotland.

Do you see us selling name rights for £10-15 million?

Im hoping/praying that the RANGERS FAMILY sticks together... We have achieved SO MUCH...Lets not spoil it.with an inner fued.. The fact we allow interlopers on here does make me rather uncomftorable and rather durty... We Are The People...and the trollsters(scumbags). Have a DYING/DEAD..Agenda.so WHY DO WE ALLOW THEM ACCESS TO OUR SITE..???!.. IF your no a member/Bear.. Then you shouldnae be on here..or givin..Hoose room... I do worry about the taig.. So obsessed...so full of hate...my my.."cum here my son"...a phrase they MUST KNOW??... Why are you so Jealous??.. Youve got 3/4/5 TAINTED TITLES TO ENJOY...And We really dont miss you...42thou last nite says it ALL.. Now go away...you peskie papes...

This is a tit

Im hoping/praying that the RANGERS FAMILY sticks together... We have achieved SO MUCH...Lets not spoil it.with an inner fued.. The fact we allow interlopers on here does make me rather uncomftorable and rather durty... We Are The People...and the trollsters(scumbags). Have a DYING/DEAD..Agenda.so WHY DO WE ALLOW THEM ACCESS TO OUR SITE..???!.. IF your no a member/Bear.. Then you shouldnae be on here..or givin..Hoose room... I do worry about the taig.. So obsessed...so full of hate...my my.."cum here my son"...a phrase they MUST KNOW??... Why are you so Jealous??.. Youve got 3/4/5 TAINTED TITLES TO ENJOY...And We really dont miss you...42thou last nite says it ALL.. Now go away...you peskie papes...

Wrong thread dude.. Nobody fighting here.

We are getting global recognition for the near-sellouts of Ibrox everyother week. Brands will want to be a part of that.

I'd say it would be closer to £5 million per season.

(tu)

It's fair to argue this is a perfect time to utilise all sponsorship opportunities due to the increased media coverage we have had and will receive over the next 2/3 seasons. Our club is being talked about worldwide in a positive light, it is naive to not even think about maximizing our revenue at this time.

Mr Green will listen to the fans the stadium will not be renamed , what the fuck are we gonna do with 10-15 million anyway we can`t buy players over 18 we won`t be in Europe for 3 yrs . This idea is a non starter , i would rather stay in div 3 for the next 1000 yrs than have our stadium renamed .

Unless its called the Orange Arena or (i)brox then they can stick their cash right up their arse .

I haven't voted because I'm undecided. If the name Ibrox was eradicated then probably no thanks, keep your money but if the name was incorporated (as I posted on another thread) like 'the Sports Direct Stadium, Ibrox' or 'Virgin Atlantic Ibrox Park' or similar then I would be happy to accept, not that we will get a real vote as such.