Charles Green - Everything Is For Sale

billmcmurdo

Unfortunately, McMurdo is stating the obvious if we are to reach the level that Charles Green aspires to while still operating at a profit for investors as the face of football changes.

The only way Green can do this is utilise every available way of bringing in money OR raising the price of season tickets to the point where the supporters will begin to grumble at the cost.

It's no good trying to live a champagne lifestyle on a fucking beer budget,so we either settle for being top of the pile in the Scottish system,or get ready for a new order in European leagues,IF it happens as Green predicts.

I personally would be very wary of renaming Ibrox,depending on the name and the finacial gains on offer. As naming us the Ikea Rangers or some other shite, no fucking way,Billy Boy! :pipe:

I would be up for renaming Ibrox, but fuck renaming the name of the team. Thats just too far imo. Is that what we've got to look forward to? a future where thousands will gather to watch a grudge match between McDonalds FC and Starbucks Rovers?

I'm not to bothered about the renaming of Ibrox stadium as long as it brings in loads of money for the club ,beggars would probably just copy us anyway .One thing would always stay the same though for us .Ibrox stadium would still be the lions den and rodents place would still and always will be the Scumdome piggery

He's one of the bloggers that doesn't actually do anything, just writes his take on something, usually really bland and boring anaw. He should just post his opinions in threads rather than post his blog on them.

Ssshh

Don't tell the thousands who read my blog every day - you'll burst the bubble

I understand that everything may have its price, but for me it's a step too far incorporating the sponsor into the team name.

As for the stadium? Of course, as long as it's a copious amount of money. I couldn't care less about the advertising around the stadium either.

It's all about the team on the pitch. And we will always call our magnificent stadium, Ibrox.

I would be up for renaming Ibrox, but fuck renaming the name of the team. Thats just too far imo. Is that what we've got to look forward to? a future where thousands will gather to watch a grudge match between McDonalds FC and Starbucks Rovers?

Surely the real derby game would be McDonalds FC Vs Burger King Athletic at Ronald McDonald park. In the Cheeseburger and Fries Cup final?