For the Gers fan thinking of going to Scumdee.......

tannerall

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are at the wind up? Have all your 24.000!!! posts been as glib? Or do you see yourself above people and feel compelled to rubbish their comments.

You're not too far off the mark there dude. He is a pretentious sort, thinks he is intellectually superior to most if not all on here. Also fancies himself as a bit of a wit.

Aye, Art and Design. It was a separate body back then it is part of the Uni now, has been for some time I believe.

We never went out much in the City because it was pants even back then. Coconut Grove was the place to be/avoid!

Attending would be the ultimate own goal ... if we don't go the spl clubs looking for a financial lifeline from our speedy return will panic if we do go they will just think we didn't hit the soft so and sos hard enough

From the Daily Rhebel

“A lot of things stated as fact in the past few days have been incorrect at best, particularly in relation to us selling tickets directly.

“For several years now, we’ve done exactly that – with Rangers’ full backing – and there has never been an issue with safety.

“We always sold 2000 tickets to Rangers fans from our club shop, complying with all the SPL guidelines by taking names and addresses for every ticket sold.

“And that’s exactly what we intend to do.

'At least they are now beginning to accept that we are the SAME CLUB

:7326:

From the Daily Rhebel

“A lot of things stated as fact in the past few days have been incorrect at best, particularly in relation to us selling tickets directly.

“For several years now, we’ve done exactly that – with Rangers’ full backing – and there has never been an issue with safety.

“We always sold 2000 tickets to Rangers fans from our club shop, complying with all the SPL guidelines by taking names and addresses for every ticket sold.

“And that’s exactly what we intend to do.

'At least they are now beginning to accept that we are the SAME CLUB

:7326:

Well, there you go, if you do attend be prepared to be named and shamed!

I will stick with my views on most issues, the club have requested that the fans do not attend the game, and the fans should respect the club's wishes.

Given the trouble that visiting clubs in Europe have had at Tannadice, and given the hatred they have towards us, I would be concerned for the safety of any Rangers fans who attend the match.

very good post my bluenose friend .one which I totally agree with .Any bear that goes to this match is a selfish turd IMO

Would be great if we could do a nice wee fly past during the game with a suitable banner, like the Australian bears did to the thims.

All cameras would be on it. Doubt it would get permission though.

I'm liking this idea.

Rangers Then. Rangers Now. Rangers Forever

As a fellow Bear I voted for the boycott of our fans visiting Dundee Hibs in February.

Our CEO agreed with our democratic vote decided our club wouldn't take any tickets for the above game.

Point is, Charles has listened to us and respected our request, so all Bears should not attend that game.

Why are some followers so intent in going against the wishes of our CEO and majority of our fans?

You've got the rest of your life to see the Rangers at Tannadump.

anyone that attends will have their mug shots splashed all over the media,

they will make sure of that so they can report that Rangers fans turned their back on Charles Green & the overall majority of the Rangers support,

i just hope we get a good look at exactly who these 'supporters' are so we know what they look like or even to see if they really are Bears cause i don't know of any that would attend.

Merry Christmas to you all and fook Dundee United!