***TBB Liaison Committee: Nominate members here.***

Big V

Doesn't the 'Altogether Now...' part of Derry's Walls achieve the same effect, though?

I'd be interested to hear your rationale for advocating the singing of Derrys Walls, with its lack of any mention of football or RFC, after your previous assertations about "Defending our Traditions" and suchlike.

Whether or not one song is deemed to be illegal, your previous on here suggests your moral compass would have you complaining about both.

I can't be bothered getting into a drawn out conversation, I just thought I'd highlight the hypocrisy, as you are so fond of doing.

Still spreading the loyalist vb cause without taking the person who simply follows Rangers into consideration. No surprise there.

Not for the first time, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

What the fuck has "spreading the loyalist vb cause" got to do with anything?

Oh wait.....you're probably pished.

I'd be interested to hear your rationale for advocating the singing of Derrys Walls, with its lack of any mention of football or RFC, after your previous assertations about "Defending our Traditions" and suchlike.

Whether or not one song is deemed to be illegal, your previous on here suggests your moral compass would have you complaining about both.

I can't be bothered getting into a drawn out conversation, I just thought I'd highlight the hypocrisy, as you are so fond of doing.

I never advocated singing Derry's Walls, I asked another poster if he thought that the 'Altogether Now..' part achieved the same effect as 'Hello Hello...' does in TBB.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Why would anyone want to sing this anymore anyway? It's a leftover relic from the 70's and 80's when loyalties towards religious divisions in Ulster where high.

Nobody is forcing you to join in.

Just like this thread really.

I never advocated singing Derry's Walls, I asked another poster if he thought that the 'Altogether Now..' part achieved the same effect as 'Hello Hello...' does in TBB.

Glad I could clear that up for you.

Thats very good of you.

Thanks.

They're good in different ways - 'Hello Hello' is more aggressive towards the opposition, 'Altogether Now....' is more communal.

TBB is very rarely sung "towards" the opposition, but is generally as a celebration after a goal (as at the weekend there) or as encouragement for the team, when things are going against us.

This thread is quite clearly for those amongst us that would like to have our favourite song back.

You just as clearly do not support this view, so why don' t you just GTF out of the thread.

If you need any more help understanding things properly then please don't hesitate to ask.

Don't worry, I would have asked without your permission.

But its good to know you're there for me.

TBB is very rarely sung "towards" the opposition, but is generally as a celebration after a goal (as at the weekend there) or as encouragement for the team, when things are going against us.

I don't think that's right. A lot of fans used to point towards the opposition fans at the 'Hello Hello...' part.

This thread is quite clearly for those amongst us that would like to have our favourite song back.

You just as clearly do not support this view, so why don' t you just GTF out of the thread.

Sadly, he exists for these threads. They give him the sort of irritating cyber oxygen he craves.

I've edited my post for the benefit of the literal minded pedants.

What about the hordes of fenian scum reading this? Did you dumb it down enough for their inbred brains to process into coherent thought?

There's a challenge for you smartypants.

Night night.

I believe there is universal feeling that the "Hullo Hullo" bit needs to stay. They wish a committee to liaise with everyone to make sure we get a song we are all happy with. It is better having a committee for the organisations involved (The police, PF, Rangers, fan groups etc) so they know who to contact.

We have proved on 2 occasions we can do it with Follow Follow and 4 Lads Had A Dream and that noises our haters up cause they think we are singing bad things when we know we are not so they look like total fucking idiots.

I see no reason whatsoever that we can't succeed here.