Should Ally Just Go?

Still think mccoist is a poor football manager

Club legend, great guy, good talker but poor manager

As someone posted, I dread the thought of him getting money to spend.

We will walk this division and the div 2 with ally, but we certainly aren't progressing a a team. We actually played better earlier in the season. We have played total mince for weeks now. 1 up front against part timers at home is just unforgivable.

We all keep waiting for the next game when everything clicks and the passes are flowing and we give someone a right doing. But this just isn't happening. Mccoist is giving the Diddy teams far to much respect. We should be putting games to bed in the first half, but we are struggling.

Big improvement required.

Ally should be given this season and next but after that if the performances are the same we need to thinking about a change.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 up front is totally unacceptable in Division 3. We should set out to attack these part-timers.

We did attack them fuck sake did you no go to the game or watch it?

We had Andy Little and Tempelton two attacking players. Then Sheils and McKay came on another 2 attacking players.

Still think mccoist is a poor football manager

Club legend, great guy, good talker but poor manager

As someone posted, I dread the thought of him getting money to spend.

We will walk this division and the div 2 with ally, but we certainly aren't progressing a a team. We actually played better earlier in the season. We have played total mince for weeks now. 1 up front against part timers at home is just unforgivable.

We all keep waiting for the next game when everything clicks and the passes are flowing and we give someone a right doing. But this just isn't happening. Mccoist is giving the Diddy teams far to much respect. We should be putting games to bed in the first half, but we are struggling.

Big improvement required.

Ally should be given this season and next but after that if the performances are the same we need to thinking about a change.

(tu)

....just go......and sit in a dark room alone and think very hard about the poor selection and tactic choices you are making as the manager and whether you really do have the right attitude and mentality to be the manager that Rangers needs to propel itself back to whatever the top flight in football is to be. Just go and think hard. Then ask respected people who will give you an honest candid answer. Then watch the match video and the one from the QP game last week when we snatched a winner courtesy of a 17 year old Canadian lad who showed all the other huffers and puffers exactly how to finish. And when you have thought and listened and watched, if you still think you can deliver for Rangers and Bears across the entire planet then demonstrate it. Because right now you are not demonstrating it with anything like enough authority that a Rangers manager should command.

And demonstrate it by showing some nous about how to motivate players to playing far more effectively (to their skills and experience in fact which - for some of the older players - is considerable and who are short-changing you and the fans). By effectively I mean putting themselves into positions to hurt the opposition in front of goal - and significantly more ruthless in finishing. Ally earned the right to talk the talk as a player because he delivered on the pitch. He has not earned that right sufficiently yet as a manager. I hope he was f...ing furious with himself and the team after todays game. I am still pretty furious about that display today.

....just go......and sit in a dark room alone and think very hard about the poor selection and tactic choices you are making as the manager and whether you really do have the right attitude and mentality to be the manager that Rangers needs to propel itself back to whatever the top flight in football is to be. Just go and think hard. Then ask respected people who will give you an honest candid answer. Then watch the match video and the one from the QP game last week when we snatched a winner courtesy of a 17 year old Canadian lad who showed all the other huffers and puffers exactly how to finish. And when you have thought and listened and watched, if you still think you can deliver for Rangers and Bears across the entire planet then demonstrate it. Because right now you are not demonstrating it with anything like enough authority that a Rangers manager should command.

And demonstrate it by showing some nous about how to motivate players to playing far more effectively (to their skills and experience in fact which - for some of the older players - is considerable and who are short-changing you and the fans). By effectively I mean putting themselves into positions to hurt the opposition in front of goal - and significantly more ruthless in finishing. Ally earned the right to talk the talk as a player because he delivered on the pitch. He has not earned that right sufficiently yet as a manager. I hope he was f...ing furious with himself and the team after todays game. I am still pretty furious about that display today.

Then you're nothing but a drama queen.

A '17 year old canadian lad'? And? Odds does that make? Didn't a 16 year old scottish lad snatch a winner in a cup final for us many moons ago and make himself something of a legend?

I think Ally has proven, beyond all reasonable doubt, that he has exactly the right attitude and mentality to be manager of Rangers AND to take us back where we need to be.

to be honest i think if there was another manager at Gers with these results and tactics the fans and the board would have booted them out, i want to see ally succeed so much but he cant ride the legend train through next season if there isnt an improvement

but for the moment IN ALLY I TRUST :7325:

to be honest i think if there was another manager at Gers with these results and tactics the fans and the board would have booted them out, i want to see ally succeed so much but he cant ride the legend train through next season if there isnt an improvement

Like when we drew with Berwick in 2001 or so and chased the manager?

Or like when McLeish presided over our worst run of results in the clubs history and wasn't chased?

Or when Smith got us papped out of Europe to teams that nobody heard of before or after and wasn't chased?

We don't have a habit of rashly sacking managers. McCoist has the majority of the fans support and he has the boards support. If a minority want him out then tough titty.

some people on this thread have lost the plot or are just clowns. How can you be furious with that performance? I was raging because we didn't get 12 wins in a row and that neil Alexander cost us that but, we were all over them from the 1st whistle Tempelton was brilliant along with Lee Wallace. Andy Little was also up and down the wings all day. McKay came on and he was running by people as if they weren't there.

The ball just wouldn't go in. But i'm not "furious" at the performance.

In their domestic league; Rangers are by far the most successful club in the world, ever.

Rangers have had 16 managers since 1872 - (140 years).

Example, Chelsea have had 10 managers in 9 years.

We (RFC) do not chop&change managers - why should we start now - especially generated by supporters, who owe Ally their club.

Was just about to explode with title of thread but then read. I just think our big issue is in defence we leak too many goals. I felt sorry of Alexander today first mistake but he made a fine save in the first half not long after we scored. I think we could have had 9 strikers on there today and still struggle to score.

some people on this thread have lost the plot or are just clowns. How can you be furious with that performance? I was raging because we didn't get 12 wins in a row and that neil Alexander cost us that but, we were all over them from the 1st whistle Tempelton was brilliant along with Lee Wallace. Andy Little was also up and down the wings all day. McKay came on and he was running by people as if they weren't there.

The ball just wouldn't go in. But i'm not "furious" at the performance.

where do u sit ? Because from the Copland rear I obviously watched a different game