Guy in broomloan rear rest in peace

FirrhillLoyal

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tims on twitter making fun of this sad sad news, no class. Respect to the lads in the BF1 for staying silent as the medics dealt with him.

these clowns are best ignored pal, we will show the respect and dignity that we have for fellow bears that have passed

R.i.p Rab absolutely unbelievable what his family must be going thru at this time.few people on here have raised money for worthy causes I'd like to see maybe 1 set up in rabs honour maybe a brick or money sent to his family to help them with the costs of not 1 but 2 funerals at this sad time.hope this can be done I'd happily donate

R.i.p Rab absolutely unbelievable what his family must be going thru at this time.few people on here have raised money for worthy causes I'd like to see maybe 1 set up in rabs honour maybe a brick or money sent to his family to help them with the costs of not 1 but 2 funerals at this sad time.hope this can be done I'd happily donate

aye m8 that sounds good, if someone can set up a fund for Rab i will happily put up something towards it.

Saw it from GR3. They spent about 15 minutes trying to revive him, it happened right at the front of the Broomloan rear, right above the Union Bears. Says on Facebook that he died. If you have to go you can't ask for a better place for it to happen, watching your beloved Rangers. Condolences to his family.

This!

I'd happily donate, tragic thing to happen, was horrible seeing the medics tending to him, passed away with friends and family all around him though. RIP

Saw it from GR3. They spent about 15 minutes trying to revive him, it happened right at the front of the Broomloan rear, right above the Union Bears. Says on Facebook that he died. If you have to go you can't ask for a better place for it to happen, watching your beloved Rangers. Condolences to his family.

That's right I was BR4 and when everyone stood up and looked over to the right I thought it was the UB getting again ... I now wish it had been :(

Terrible news. My ole man had a heart attack at old firm game years ago. Got beat 2-1 Thompson scored for us. Thankfully he pulled through, scary shit tho.

Thoughts with the family.

I'm not just saying this, but I'm sure there was a thread on here regarding that at the time. Really glad to hear your Dad pulled through mate! (tu)