Guy in broomloan rear rest in peace

FirrhillLoyal

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my flatmate just said that the dart circles on Facebook are posting about him, turns out he played darts for the best team in Musselburgh. When you are at the game you don't know what's going on but it didn't look good today and was sad to hear he had passed. Thoughts are with his family, RIP.

mate i was in the row behind him, rab a big guy bout 50 odds, ledend

. was talking to him.before he went blank. Then about 6 of us carried him down to the bottom of the tier, got.him in the recovery position till the paramadics came. Still cant believe whats happend today. Got a text 5 mins into the 2nd half saying that was it. Then me n my mate bailed, coulsny hack it...

fairplay to the stewards n police for.letting us out for a fag at a hard time.

Rip Rab.. gone but NEVER forgotton. WATP

mate i was in the row behind him, rab a big guy bout 50 odds, ledend

. was talking to him.before he went blank. Then about 6 of us carried him down to the bottom of the tier, got.him in the recovery position till the paramadics came. Still cant believe whats happend today. Got a text 5 mins into the 2nd half saying that was it. Then me n my mate bailed, coulsny hack it...

fairplay to the stewards n police for.letting us out for a fag at a hard time.

Rip Rab.. gone but NEVER forgotton. WATP

Christ Almighty. As I read this thread, I was thinking about what my reaction would be. Unthinkable really. Respect to you & our fellow Bears for looking out for him and doing what you could and respect to BF1 for remaining quiet and respectful during the 15 minutes or so in the ground.

Heartbreaking.

God Bless Rab - a bear until the end.

mate put it this way, i hope nothing like this happens to any fan, anybody. Its horrible mate. i was having a banter with him like a min before he was away. His mate was slapping him trying to wake him up. I checked his pulse, it was slow like.. so we got him on the deck n got.the paramedics. Mate.my heads in bits am only 20

mate put it this way, i hope nothing like this happens to any fan, anybody. Its horrible mate. i was having a banter with him like a min before he was away. His mate was slapping him trying to wake him up. I checked his pulse, it was slow like.. so we got him on the deck n got.the paramedics. Mate.my heads in bits am only 20

Respect mate. There's not much more I can offer. Rest assured you done everything you could.

One less Bear in the world :( Rest sound.

Couldn't really work out what was going on in the Broomloan from the eyrie of the Club Deck but I now understand why the folks in BF1 were not best pleased with some of the people in the main stand continuing to sing, can only be put down to ignorance really. No-one would consciously continue to sing through that.

get a good nights sleep and let your mind rest, it will be hard for you get pished if you need too.

i was a volunteer for years fo saint andrews ambulance and covered many a game at ibrox never had to deal with this sort of stuff, trained for 8 years and never used it once while i was doing it. gave it up as my dad and i started going back to ibrox together, lost him early last year and had to use all my trainig on him and it done no success, felt like shit because of it but remember even trained mambers could not bring him round.

i hope for your sake you overcome this soon, since i lost my father i cannot bring myself to step inside ibrox as this was our special time (im blooming 30 and still feel this way) gave up our book's and walked away completely took no interest in rangers for months, thought fook that football means sod all to me. i have turned that corner although i have still never set foot in the hallowed ground yet hopefully you do not get that way.

God rest you Robert, you have come home once again, may the sympathy of all bears be with your fammily and i am sure there will be a few extra prayers offered tonight for your fammily.

gather your thought's mate, take yourself away from it all, if it help shed those tears christ we are only human i shed them every other night.

try and get some you time alone reflect on it and remember there is nothing more anyone could do, the grand geomatrician has his own list!

rest easy orange&blue92.

Thanks mate, juat hard too witness eh. Scary shit how you can be having a.laugh with the guy the 2 secs later hes away. I need my kip. GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL RAB - WITH YOU IN THE FINAL MINUTIES WATP.

As said previous mate just try get a kip.

A member of our flute band dropped and died in the street in Broxburn during a parade.

Was so hard to take at the time at that age, and still hard going back every year.

the stark reallity is no it isnt a dream but you did your best and so did the guys around you,

his fammily will have the love of all of us, blue blood bleeds from our veins and we are all the same mate, we all feel for you aswell .