Richard Gough on CG

bears fan

Richard Gough should keep his trap shut and be more proactive in hunting those who damaged our club. Ex captain? mouthing off about Charles Green? he would be well advised to support Charles more forcibly or his cushy number as a 'legend' host could disappear.

Been disappointed at his 'lets love everybody' approach.

:cgreen:

NO SURRENDER!

just read gough in the sun. telling us that charie is losing credibility and could damage how rangers are viewed.

i recall a few weeks ago just before the 140 year anniversary game he also said rangers shold ditch any talk of boycotts . utd done what they done and we should forget abt it and move on. aye right big man. take it up the arsae. u werent the one paying money twice for the same game. think before u speak el capitano. he refers to it in his column today again. shocking.

Haven't read the article so don't want to criticise Goughy, although I have been critical of some of the stuff he has written in the past. If he's writing about Charlie's non nonsense attitude to other enemies and detractors then I'd say shut it Richard, if however he's referring to some of the bolder statements Charles has made and we haven't seen followed through then I agree. It's best to keep some things under wrap until we have some guarantee.

Does Gough think that Mr Green can only say things that he agrees with?

Green speaks too much of that their is no doubt. However id take Me Green over any of the silent mob who used to claim they had our best interests at heart.

We are the biggest and best in this country that's why no one can stop talking about us.

Mr Green simply gives them a few pointers of what they should be talking about at any certain time.

No surrender Mr Green.

We should be making the most of Charles Green. Probably away in a year or 2, then watch the wolves come back.

All I can say is wed better have a good CEO lined up to takeover.

That's goughs own opinion to keep quiet, but where the fuck has that got us??? Fuckin illegal punishment is what it got us.

Who would you rather have? Charles green saying how it is or Martin Bain taking it up the arse every few months and keeping the dignified silence.

There us a time to be silent but it's not at the moment in such a crucial time for the national game.

We should be making the most of Charles Green. Probably away in a year or 2, then watch the wolves come back.

All I can say is wed better have a good CEO lined up to takeover.

That's goughs own opinion to keep quiet, but where the fuck has that got us??? Fuckin illegal punishment is what it got us.

Who would you rather have? Charles green saying how it is or Martin Bain taking it up the arse every few months and keeping the dignified silence.

There us a time to be silent but it's not at the moment in such a crucial time for the national game.

I think Walter would let fly a little as it's a given our detractors are waiting with glee for the day green leaves

I am getting increasinly annoyed at some of the comments of RG.

Legend yes but he should not be going to a newspaper who hate RFC and spouting out about what his boss should and shouldnt be saying.

He pissed me off already suggesting we just get on with it.

Tell that to the Title Strippers and the Puppet SFA.

At this time Charles Green is quite right to speak out and defend Rangers at every corner.

For your efforts and superb leadership over the 9 in a row years Goughie you have earned your place in The glorious history of Rangers FC.

You more than anyone knows what Rangers are all about and what it means to so many people.

Remember those tears when you lifted that 9th Title Richard? The tears and emotion in the dressing room? The next time you write your column in the sun you spineless bastard bring some back and get behind the Club your club our club

Rangers FC

No Surrender!

Aye, Rangers should just roll over and take whatever bile and bigotry that's thrown our way,those days are gone Richard.I think what CG is doing is telling anyone who listens,'the world is our oyster'.Yes he goes OTT sometimes but the point is Rangers are rarely out of the headlines,publicity very often that can't be bought,RANGERS IS THE STORY,so why be quiet about it?CG has opened up our story to the world press and shown the footballing world the despicable way Rangers have been treated by the haters,had there been no Charles Green,there may not be a Rangers to even talk about,so Richard,sit in you're high chair and look down on RFC from the Nirvana you obviously reside in and watch her grow beyond anything that went before,the giant has awakened. (tu)