Richard Gough on CG

bears fan

RG like many wealthy ex footballers have lost touch with the grass roots,yet ,and good luck to him,wants to make a few quid from media work.Together with his `forgive and forget`comments,and this latest criticism of CG,I regard his views as unbecoming of a Rangers legend.Yes,he is entitled to his own opinion as I am entitled to be disappointed with those opinions.

not the man for what? Speaking out if the time came and someone had too I think he would.

we all thought he would when he left against all the shite celtic wete doing at the time and he never. He also never said anything when we were getting smashed from all angles.Walter is one of the ''dignified silence'' brigade unfortunately.

I think Greens been just what we need but if I'm being honest he's overdone it a couple of times recently.

I agree with this statement completely but overdoing it sometimes is no bad thing.

Barcelona overdo things every game but more often than not they get the goals and come out victorious.

I would much rather a Charles Green who opens his mouth every time there's an issue which affects our club than a Charles Green who plays it safe and keeps his trap shut.

Charles Greens remains credible and is actually more credible than the journalists who try to detract from him.A lot of times the journalist pack will attack the man rather than give credible or logical reasons why Charles Green is wrong.If Green is forthright and tells as he sees it he is "playing to the gallery".Journalists and reporters never distort or omit any information or sensationalise news and are completely fair and balanced,if they did then surely they too would be " playing to the gallery".I may be biased as a Rangers fan but I have a lot of time for Charles Green and what his consortium are doing for Rangers.You always should protect your investment and if stating facts and your opinion put some people's noses out of joint then so be it.Bending over and taking it would lose creditabilty among the most important people the supporters.

Charles Greens remains credible and is actually more credible than the journalists who try to detract from him.A lot of times the journalist pack will attack the man rather than give credible or logical reasons why Charles Green is wrong.If Green is forthright and tells as he sees it he is "playing to the gallery".Journalists and reporters never distort or omit any information or sensationalise news and are completely fair and balanced,if they did then surely they too would be " playing to the gallery".I may be biased as a Rangers fan but I have a lot of time for Charles Green and what his consortium are doing for Rangers.You always should protect your investment and if stating facts and your opinion put some people's noses out of joint then so be it.Bending over and taking it would lose creditabilty among the most important people the supporters.

(tu)

Richard Gough lives 5000 miles away, Charles Green is here. You can’t read the game or make the tackle from 5000 miles away. I will back the man who is here and reading what is going on in Glasgow, not the man trying to make a guess about what’s going on from San Diego.

Green has been good for the club, stood up when others wouldn't in the summmer, etc. He does come out with the most preposterous hot air designed to curry favour with the hardcore.

Gough is correct here. Even if he wasn't, he's entitled to his opinion just as any other Rangers man is.

without reading the article, I do believe that our Charles hasn't necessarily helped our case about shouting from the rooftops re: quick exit from Scotland...

It has been great having Charles lead from the front, but on this occasion I think he got ahead of himself a little bit and should have been slightly more diplomatic ala Ally...nevertheless, I love the guy and he has been nothing but great for this club

without reading the article, I do believe that our Charles hasn't necessarily helped our case about shouting from the rooftops re: quick exit from Scotland...

It has been great having Charles lead from the front, but on this occasion I think he got ahead of himself a little bit and should have been slightly more diplomatic ala Ally...nevertheless, I love the guy and he has been nothing but great for this club

Charles says it like it is..He thinks we should leave. Every Rangers fan wants to leave..Even Celtic want to leave.. Whats the difference Between Charlie and everyone else in Scottish Football? He has the balls to stand up and say it and most importantly stick by it.

Charles says it like it is..He thinks we should leave. Every Rangers fan wants to leave..Even Celtic want to leave.. Whats the difference Between Charlie and everyone else in Scottish Football? He has the balls to stand up and say it and most importantly stick by it.

the point is,there is no current mechanism to leave and may never be. im not saying it shouldnt be explored, of course we should, but add fuel to a raging inferno when we currently have no get out card is a little hasty is all..