***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

If that's what happened it would be great but it didn't. People ripping into Black before the game telling us he is going to be pish and he will prevent us from scoring a couple more goals.

It's barkin of shite.

all you ever do is pick fights with people

Show me a game in Scotland this weekend that was more enjoyable to watch.

To be honest with you mate I don't watch any Scottish football other than us and I don't care about how good the others play...I only care about how good we play and we should be looking to do more.

I coach and play the game and I understand how difficult it can be against what is perceived to be lesser opponents that doesn't mean though you shouldn't try to play the game...you have to admit today was pretty turgid stuff?

To be honest with you mate I don't watch any Scottish football other than us and I don't care about how good the others play...I only care about how good we play and we should be looking to do more.

I coach and play the game and I understand how difficult it can be against what is perceived to be lesser opponents that doesn't mean though you shouldn't try to play the game...you have to admit today was pretty turgid stuff?

No, I seem to be in the very very small minority who actually enjoyed the game today. Apart from the poor shooting and the poor corner defence.

More than lumping it up the park and hoping for the best ? No way, you're insane.

Full time or part time?

Coz if its part time then (apparently) that means fuck all.

pretty turgid stuff?

Oh and also - not having a go at you in particular Kev, but all you turgid fans should really check the definition, and then go and find a more appropriate word to describe the game.

1. Swollen and distended or congested: "a turgid and fast-moving river".

2. (of language or style) Tediously pompous or bombastic

No, I seem to be in the very very small minority who actually enjoyed the game today. Apart from the poor shooting and the poor corner defence.

Fair play to you but I just thought our whole performance today was laboured and fractured...different people view the game differently mind you so fair enough...I just fear for us if we play like that against utd!

Show me a game in Scotland this weekend that was more enjoyable to watch.

I dindn't watch any other game but the other scores

St Mirren and Ross County = 5 Goals

celtic and Hearts = 5 Goals

Hibernian and Dundee = 2 Goals

Inverness and Aberdeen = 3 Goals

Kilmarnock and Dundee United = 5 Goals

Motherwell and St Johnstone = 2 Goals

Airdrie and Dumbarton = 3 Goals

Morton and Livingston = 3 Goals

Partick Thistle and Falkirk = 5 Goals

Raith Rovers and Hamilton = 2 Goals

Alloa and East Fife = 2 Goals

Queen of the South and Forfar = 4 Goals

East Stirling and Queens Park = 2 Goals

Montrose and Clyde = 2 Goals

RANGERS and Peterhead = 1 Goal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it EVERY single game in Scottish football this weekend had more goals than the Rangers game did so don't talk shite anyone with any impartiality would see that today's game was fucking brutal if it hadn't been the team I support and some Neutral game instead I would have turned it off within 5 minutes.

A

Fair play to you but I just thought our whole performance today was laboured and fractured...different people view the game differently mind you so fair enough...I just fear for us if we play like that against utd!

I saw quite a lot of good ball control, some great passes, a pressing game, and a dominant Rangers. Not total football by any means, but as long as we're the better team on the park, I'm happy.

I dindn't watch any other game but the other scores

St Mirren and Ross County = 5 Goals

celtic and Hearts = 5 Goals

Hibernian and Dundee = 2 Goals

Inverness and Aberdeen = 3 Goals

Kilmarnock and Dundee United = 5 Goals

Motherwell and St Johnstone = 2 Goals

Airdrie and Dumbarton = 3 Goals

Morton and Livingston = 3 Goals

Partick Thistle and Falkirk = 5 Goals

Raith Rovers and Hamilton = 2 Goals

Alloa and East Fife = 2 Goals

Queen of the South and Forfar = 4 Goals

East Stirling and Queens Park = 2 Goals

Montrose and Clyde = 2 Goals

RANGERS and Peterhead = 1 Goal

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it EVERY single game in Scottish football this weekend had more goals than the Rangers game did

A

So every losing team except Peterhead had a shittier defence. I get it.

Oh and also - not having a go at you in particular Kev, but all you turgid fans should really check the definition, and then go and find a more appropriate word to describe the game.

Little bit condescending I think mate...thought better of you than that.

That been said never fully understood the meaning but just know it is often used in sports reports to describe a stuffy/inept/poor performance.