***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

Even though ive just gave you one? Look, i totally agree hes not been great since signing, but a clause to say he must start every game? What else; guaranteed front row in the team pic?

well he does look on the short side so aye, he probably guaranteed front row in the team pic!!.

Hope he comes good, but I have my doubts

mate, I just can't be bothered :(

The footy we are playing is brutal but I respected that you stuck up for the team and said it was good, good on you!

But the part-time analogy was rank! Being part-time at Asda or in an office job and being as capable as full time colleagues does not work the same way in football......

Disgraceful - we should be getting 5 points against plumbers and joiners!

Twb you are getting pedantic with this shite! I got a lift from Inverness to the game today then back. On a train now to Glasgow spent the best part of 70 quid before spending what I've spent for the game. Freezes my balls of watching fucking garbage yet again!!! You posted a thread how Super had finally made it recently but the performances in winning this league have been brutal. I won't be spending any more money watching this shite again up here, leagues over and we are still showing part times way too much respect. I am not being entertained and it's becoming a chore. Wasn't all doom and gloom again our support were brilliant we really do deserve better and have done for a long long time.

Twb you are getting pedantic with this shite! I got a lift from Inverness to the game today then back. On a train now to Glasgow spent the best part of 70 quid before spending what I've spent for the game. Freezes my balls of watching fucking garbage yet again!!! You posted a thread how Super had finally made it recently but the performances in winning this league have been brutal. I won't be spending any more money watching this shite again up here, leagues over and we are still showing part times way too much respect. I am not being entertained and it's becoming a chore. Wasn't all doom and gloom again our support were brilliant we really do deserve better and have done for a long long time.

Brissy that is a top class post.

"aye, but all that is the 3 points." My baws, well said.

It was only a matter of time before the dire state of our football turned some fans away.

That's just the way it works. Others will take their place and the stadiums will remain full while we are in Div 3.

Next season will be testing for most folk when the novelty has worn off.

Not sure how you can blame anybody for not wanting to pay 70 quid to watch that pish like that other poster did.

Not blaming anyone. As I said to you earlier if you don't like something you don't watch it, especially if your paying to watch it.

Just pointing out that others will take their place.

If I could use one word to describe that game it would be; FRUSTRATING.

Heggarty's passing and final ball= Frustrating.

Perry's defensive positioning=Frustrating

Black's midfield link-up play=Frustrating

Templeton's finishing=Frustrating.

No wonder wee Durranty was scowling on the sideline and Ally was wearing two beanies to stop him pulling his hair out. Sure we didn't play brilliant (as a unit) but that's what you get with relatively inexperienced players at times, and Ally knows where they are going wrong.He has always said that these kids have much to learn and have a long way to go before they can get anywhwere near the standard required for future seasons, and I think that game proved the point.