***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

I've just read the report of the game on the SFL site and in it they said, "Peterhead are firmly in the play-off position".

What I find strange about that comment is that the SFL are supporting the 12-12-18 set up where there will not even be promotion for winning the thing in that set up.

So what is it, us getting promotion, or move to a 12-12-18 set up with no promotion.

Funny how after only a few weeks of agreeing with the SPL/SFA, the SFL manage to talk shite as well.

If that last 15 minutes doesn't tell Ally that McKay Crawford & Macleod should be starting games then I don't know what will. Once Black went off, Macleod was pushed further forward and we actually created some great chances. McKay is a joy to watch running at these defences! :praise:

However, I wish we could be a bit more aggressive in some of these games. Was pissed off seeing the likes of Hutton & Templeton getting thumped around the pitch, with no one seemingly willing to have a wee niggle back.

Wouldn't have happened under Sooooounessssss!!! ;)

Not has hard to watch as some of the shite I've seen posted on here sometimes.

Despite my sarcastic nature it really does confuse me sometimes.

That is what forums are all about, we all have our own opinions. We will all never agree with each other, but people are still allowed their opinions. :)

players sometimes have certain clauses for anything in the contract.

How else can you justify picking him when it dislodges the whole attack??

He was excellent for hearts but he's came to us and in my opinion flopped big time.

He might come good, but at the moment we shouldnt be seeing favouritism.

How about, for example, McCoist sees him as out most experienced CM?

Na, it'll be in his contract that hes guaranteed a start

I'd much rather positive rep a good bear than be a turd who goes out of his way to bad rep a fellow bear .Thats right you can't do that anymore eh?? You will be gutted

You much rather receive it though as your begging routine shows, a bit of a taker one might say.

If that last 15 minutes doesn't tell Ally that McKay Crawford & Macleod should be starting games then I don't know what will. Once Black went off, Macleod was pushed further forward and we actually created some great chances. McKay is a joy to watch running at these defences! :praise:

However, I wish we could be a bit more aggressive in some of these games. Was pissed off seeing the likes of Hutton & Templeton getting thumped around the pitch, with no one seemingly willing to have a wee niggle back.

Wouldn't have happened under Sooooounessssss!!! ;)

Agree with all that.

How about, for example, McCoist sees him as out most experienced CM?

Na, it'll be in his contract that hes guaranteed a start

well the experience isnt making him play well.

Lewis Macleod with a few months experience is showing Ian black who has lots of experience how to boss a midfield.

He could well have it his contract if fit must play, he might not, but I can't see any reason to keep him in the eleven

Any highlights? Just in from work so didn't get to see the game.

I've watched three televised football matches today and seen some scintillating football but unfortunately not in the one that meant most to me

In other words there weren't many highlights in our game today

well the experience isnt making him play well.

Lewis Macleod with a few months experience is showing Ian black who has lots of experience how to boss a midfield.

He could well have it his contract if fit must play, he might not, but I can't see any reason to keep him in the eleven

Even though ive just gave you one? Look, i totally agree hes not been great since signing, but a clause to say he must start every game? What else; guaranteed front row in the team pic?

Just back from the game, not read any comments but I thought that was dire! (Not the compamy, ED) Yes it's a win and 3 points but fuck sake Ally, why one up front against these guys? It's brutal to watch, the league is won by a canter, give the support a wee bit of entertainment, please!!