***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

Fucking horibble team 4-1-4-1 against fucking Peterhead and it's not as though we have set out with full on attacking players Little is wide right again.

All of this just to accomodate Ian Black! McKay deserves to start and unless McCoist starts picking him I can see him leaving for another club on the cheap.

Fucking horibble team 4-1-4-1 against fucking Peterhead and it's not as though we have set out with full on attacking players Little is wide right again.

All of this just to accomodate Ian Black! McKay deserves to start and unless McCoist starts picking him I can see him leaving for another club on the cheap.

He's made 34 appearances this season in all competitions, including 19 in the league. Ally is using him very often and in my opinion correctly (tu)

How about we have 1 thread , this one for example where people are allowed to have there opinions on the starting line as well as support the team and the people that are happy and fine with the team can just say so rather than have a go at others

That would never work :(

Mate its 4 3 3 wae little temps n sandaza up front

How about we have 1 thread , this one for example where people are allowed to have there opinions on the starting line as well as support the team and the people that are happy and fine with the team can just say so rather than have a go at others

If that's what happened it would be great but it didn't. People ripping into Black before the game telling us he is going to be pish and he will prevent us from scoring a couple more goals.

It's barkin of shite.

I don't think black and Hutton work well in the same team and again I feel our right hand side will suffer in an attacking sense with no natural width or a comfortable right back....

Will be a difficult game and hopefully we put in a good defensive display with utd a few weeks away and fingers crossed big fran gets a goal!

2-1 win...

Have a look over this thread before comin out with such drivel

If that's what happened it would be great but it didn't. People ripping into Black before the game telling us he is going to be pish and he will prevent us from scoring a couple more goals.

It's barkin of shite.

I appreciate that is a bit extreme re the goals , but the guy does have a bit of a point ( not regarding the less goals )

Black has been rubbish since he signed in my opinion and doesn't deserve to be starting . Who knows he could put in a MOTM performance today and prove me wrong and i hope he does. but at this moment there are others that deserve to be in the starting line up ahead of him

I appreciate that is a bit extreme re the goals , but the guy does have a bit of a point ( not regarding the less goals )

Black has been rubbish since he signed in my opinion and doesn't deserve to be starting . Who knows he could put in a MOTM performance today and prove me wrong and i hope he does. but at this moment there are others that deserve to be in the starting line up ahead of him

That's fair enough there's nothing wrong with voicing that opinion but they way others go about it is quite embarrassing.