***The Official Peterhead v Rangers Thread***

simplythebest

Aah. Cunning. How do you do that then?

http://www.nuip.net/

Great way to beat the system and ensure Rangers get the cash :cool:

Started poorly here fs

Edit: Forgot to add it can slow your computer down a touch so I'd only try and watch the actual game using a proxy if you have a high broadband width.

Are fans not allowed to have opinions in the starting line up and comment if we don't think its as good as it could be ?

Aye, ofcourse, but be constructive or atlwast show a but of patience. The team was barely annoynce and it was gettin hammered. Dont make it out to be "just opinion" after reading some of the bullshit comments previously

I wish we were as inventive at free kicks/set pieces as some of these teams.

One free-kick and they could have scored. We could hit free-kicks all day and probably not get as close as that. A simple whipped ball into the middle for a flick on, not difficult eh?

I wish we were as inventive at free kicks/set pieces as some of these teams.

One free-kick and they could have scored. We could hit free-kicks all day and probably not get as close as that. A simple whipped ball into the middle for a flick on, not difficult eh?

I wish we could manage to string more than 4 passes together at once.

I wish we could manage to string more than 4 passes together at once.

Forget passing mate, that's not the Rangers way and never has been.

Joking of course. Have to admit, I think we are one of the worst footballing sides in the country. We fail to play simple football. At the same time though, the lack of movement contributes to this. You see other teams against us passing and moving to receive the third pass whereas you see our players passing and simply standing still expecting others to get involved.

The prime example of what we can do when we pass and run is normally seen at home when Wallace and the left winger combine and Wallace bombs forward cutting up the defence and letting us in at goal for a cross/effort on target.

It's frustrating to watch.